Disappearance

Third Person POV

Zhan is pissed! He knew Yibo was hiding something from him. He knew there was, but he never expected something like this. When he heard him say I love you to Haikuan on the other line, his blood seemed to rise to his head.

He saw red. He wants blood! He wants to kill someone!

"Zhan..."

"Answer me." The young man said coldly and threateningly. He's losing his control. Good heavens! "Please, Angel, tell me." he clenched his hand.

Yibo giggled, and Zhan frowned. Why is it laughing? Is He Wrong? Well he hope he is wrong. He really likes Yibo and he'll be buried first before he lets someone take the younger away.

"Haikuan is a friend but we treat each other as brothers." Yibo shook his head and hugged him. His doubts and suspicions instantly fade away. "You're jealous again. You really love me huh!"

Zhan just stared at the younger. He can't forget the scenario that played a while ago.

Yibo took Him by the hand and pulled Him towards the door of his apartment.

" Get out." This is it. "I'm going to rest."

He frowned. "Can't I stay?" He raised his hand as if swearing. "Promise, I won't grope you."

The young man glared at Him. " No, you'll go home and I'll rest. Okay?"

He sighed. He doesn't have a choice. "Fine. But we have a date tomorrow."

His boyfriend acted like he was thinking before smiling.

"Alright. Let's date."

That made him calm and happy. His doubts about Yibo having another boyfriend disappeared immediately. He should be the only man in his life. He should be the only one... Because in his life, he is the only man.

Yibo looked at Zhan's distant visage. He let out a heavy sigh. Zhan must not know who Haikuan really is. When he finds out, the young man will surely be angry and leave Him. He doesn't want that. He wants the older to stay... stay with him.

He really is a liar. I'm going to hell for this! Good God.

He took a deep breath before calling Hoaxuan.

"You need something, Yibo?" Said Haoxuan on the other line.

"My Dad and Haikuan called." Yibo blurted out.

"So? What's the problem?"

"I like Zhan." He blurted out. " What will I do? "

He heard Haoxuan sigh on the other side before speaking. "You can't like Zhan, Yibo. You know that very well. You will just hurt that person. If he really cared for you, then you'll Just hurt him. Really hurt him."

Hoaxuan knows what is happening in his life. Haoxuan and Ji Li knows.

"I'm going to hell because of this, aren't I?" He asked Haoxuan. " But I like Zhan, A-xuan."

"Then stop liking him, Yibo." Haoxuan's voice was sad. " Don't hurt the man you love."

His heart tightened inside his ribcage. It hurts. "Why is my life like this? Why is it like this?"

"It's your duty, Yibo."

"Whatever." He said bitterly before hanging up on the call.

He is angry. He wants to get lost. But what can he do? He's bound to his duty. That's part of the deal.

He has to finish his mission. He needs to get out of this country. He needs to leave Zhan alone. Haoxuan was right, he would only end up hurting the young King.