🔞 Painted 🔞

Third Person POV

It was something sacred, something so hard to replace. The way the King made him feel is unimaginable and new to him.

King Xiao had Yibo pinned tightly to the wall, his tongue shoved deep in his mouth, kissing him, hungrily slurping his tongue. They forgot about time and the people were waiting outside for them, especially for King Xiao.

Yu bin didn't know what was going on so he burst into the room, unannounced. He can't just leave his friend with that King after all. It is his duty to protect his friend and get him away from the things that will put him in danger.

" What's going on here?! People are waiting for you King Xiao!! " He exclaimed, startling Yibo both pulling away making Zhan get really pissed off.

" What?!" He growled annoyed.

Yubin looked at Yibo and his eyes turned towards the King. No, he doesn't want to ask about what's happening in this room after he forces himself to get inside.

" Your Highness ,I've told you many times to restrain yourself while we are in this kind of event." sputtered in disbelief by Yubin.

" And I've told you many times that I don't give an effin care. Who cares about those people?! I have something more important work to attend here than to face those scums!" Sneered King Xiao anger and irritation lace on his tone.

Yubin arched his brow as his eyes darted on his friend. Yeah, his boss does really have an important meeting. He didn't feel guilty for disturbing them. He doesn't care. He just knows that this meeting can wait as the King still needs to attend the Gala tonight.

Yibo got embarrassed that he got caught, he wants to hide his face, it's when he suddenly remembered he has another place to be.

Since he's also covering the event he completely forgot about the purpose of his visit and why he was there, it is to work not to mess around especially not with the King.

Yibo POV

What the fuck am I doing?!This man invaded my senses and my skin, my body gave up and completely got overthrown making me forget my work. His bad for my health I swear.

I get it but I can't help myself. I felt like a different person when I was with him and I didn't know why. I'm attracted and daunted for him just at first glance.

His kiss is so hot on my tongue but no I can't lose my job, the one I've worked so hard to achieve.

" We should've never done this..I have to leave! I still have work to do, it was nice meeting you.. " I said hurriedly pushing the King out of the way stepping out towards the door.

" No!Don't go! Please! " Zhan said sadly making my heart heavy.

"Stay with me, I like your presence it lifts my spirit, your smile makes my body feel all fuzzy inside please it's been many lonely grieving days. " He said with a glum expression.

I sighed heavily, what the hell is going on with this man, he seems like he's in trouble in my life, I want to leave but I can't, my feet are glued on the floor because of his sad face.

" Yu bin this is your fucking fault! Everything was perfect you ruined it all!! " Zhan yelled furiously to his advisor making me feel bad for him because it's me who wants to leave but his the one who is blamed.

" Your Highness, Calm down. Yibo please don't leave him.. " his advisor told me with a worried and convincing expression. I look at him in disbelief. So this King is his boss.

" But.." I was about to complain.

" Yubin I swear! If he leaves because of you. I will raise hell all around China so you can pick it up! " Zhan threatened he was really pissed off , all because I need to leave. I sighed, I need to calm him down.