Black Cruise Ship happen!

Third Person POV

"Here you go, babe." Zhan placed the Glass of Milk at the bedside table." Drink it okay? Your Ob-gyne said that our baby needs a milk."

"Hellboy, I don't want to drink that milk!" yibo replied annoyed before covering himself with a blanket.

Zhan just shook his head. The younger is already three months pregnant and has a mood swings and Nothing happened in their Honeymoon plan.

"I'll just leave the milk here." He said before leaving their room.

Zhan went to the first deck of Black pearl Cruise ship to breathe some fresh air.

After their wedding two days ago, he and Yibo decided to go on a honeymoon on the Black pearl Cruise ship that is currently going around Asia and it's for free.

It's Yinxi and Yunxi's wedding gift. Yes, those two are that stingy.

"You should be next to your dear husband now." That voice from next to him spoke.

He turned to the one who spoke, he didn't know if it was Yunxi or Yinxi. He is not wearing sunglasses. Yunxi loves sunglasses.

"It's Yinxi." The young man informed him.

Zhan looked back at the ocean." Yibo is three months pregnant. He had mood swings and all that pregnant stuff. Besides, since we got on the cruise ship, he doesn't let me hold him. I don't want to force him."

Yinxi snickered beside him." The life of a married man." Yinxi breathed heavily." Where is your husband now?"

"In bed. He was vomiting this morning." Worry crossed his face." I was worried about him earlier. The nausea left his body weak. I want to punch myself for being so useless. I was just standing there, helpless."

Yinxi laughed softly." That's only three months. What if you hear your husband scream in pain while giving birth. I'm sure you'll lose it."

Zhan shudder in fear." Damn. How did our married friends survive that ordeal?"

" I know. You will know when your husband gives birth."

To be honest, Zhan is afraid for that day to come. He didn't want to see his Angel hurt. He loves Yibo so much.

Yinxi patted his back." Chill. It's only three months. You have six more months to blame yourself." He chuckled, it's like the man is having fun watching what he's going through." This should be fun to watch."

Zhan rolled his eyes and sighed." Why doesn't he want me to touch him?"

"Maybe your husband has been shocked and has woken up to the fact that he doesn't really love you." Newcomer Yunxi answered.

He shot the man a glare." You want to drown? I can push you."

Yunxi laughed."You're really easy to tease, Zhan. You weren't like that before. Is that what marriage does." He scoffed.

He rolled his eyes and left the first deck. He might really push the man off the yacht if he got agitated.

Who would not be agitated? Yibo loves him, damn it!

He returned to his Cabin with Yibo and his husband was still there on the bed, lying down. The younger still hadn't drunk the milk and it was obviously cold.

"Angel, that milk. Why didn't you drink it?" He asked, slightly irritated. He is the one who prepared that milk for the younger.

His Angel did not answer and remained in his position on the bed.

He sighed and sat on the edge of the bed." Angel?"

No answer

"Babe?"