🔞 Insatiable habits 🔞

Third Person POV

" Answer me why? Why did you leave?" Asked Zhan towards the younger.

" I thought we already talk it out, you already give me a chance then why?" He look at Yibo, hoping for his answers.

" I did..I leave the house not you, okay.. I can't live in your house." retorted the younger , crossing his arms.

" Why? " He asked.

" Cause..I can't..I gave you a chance and thats that.. but we can't live together for now. " Yibo look away.

" Fine.." Zhan sighed, making Yibo smile." I need to go now.." before he could protest the younger one, already walked out of the restaurant.

Yibo had a mission to do. He can't live with him not this time.

When he got out of the Délicieux Restaurant, he halted on his steps when he saw someone, sat in a Ducati. His wearing a helmet. He couldn't see his face, but when he saw the plate number of the Ducati, he immediately had an idea of who is the man.

And the color gray leather over all suit shouts everything.

His Haoxuan, one of his best friends. And they are in China for a mission.

" Hop in, Handsome." Said Haoxuan, smirking as he wink at Yibo.

He shook his head as he immediately hopped in and hugged Haoxuan at the back. And as they drove off, Yibo was thinking about the King.

Zhan's emotion darkened when he saw Yibo ride a Ducati. He even hugged the driver tightly. Was the driver his live-in partner or a boyfriend, maybe Fuck! Why is his heart tightening inside his chest? Why is he feeling pissed off?

He tried to calm himself down. He still has a lunch meeting with a CSWA personnel.

He took a few deep breaths before getting into his hummer. He has this strong urge to follow them, but why? So he forced himself to steer towards the restaurant where he had a meeting.

When he entered the Eclaire Restaurant, the waitress immediately led him to the table where a CSWA personnel was waiting for him.

Zhan sat on his chair. " Good Afternoon.. King Xiao.. I'm Su Lei."

He looked at the woman. She's pretty with her pin straight hair and tantalizing eyes.

She introduced herself bowing her head, politely.

They started talking about the Kids in the house where he built. From time to time, he caught her looking at him while his talking. She just nodding her head but he knows she doesn't understand everything he said.

That turned him off. He likes smart people.

Like Yibo, maybe? He's smart and witty and beautiful.

" You understand what I'm saying, Su Lei?" He asked when he can't control the irritation he felt.

" Seems it doesn't."

She blinked her eyes. " Ofcourse, King.."

He took a deep breath and spoke.

"Su Lei, I would like to put CSWA personnel in the house I built for the children. It would be better to have a CSWA personnel in there so you can take care of the children. All I could give them are foods, clothes, shelter and school. The other things I can't provide, for now."

" Is there another personnel other than you?" He doesn't want to be rude and all, but this woman, she's starting to get into his nerves.

" Unfortunately, no one , King Xiao." She smiles. " Can I ask, do you have a lover?"