🔞 Tattoo 🔞

Third Person POV

When the sunrises at the horizon. The town is already filled with people going to attend their jobs. Hanging out in the town and some are already on their way at school.

A man with a jet black hair sighed as he fixed his glasses on his eyes. His eyes glue on the building in front of him. When suddenly someone spoke behind him.

" Mr. Zheng." The raven haired male turns his head to face the man.

" Uncle Yu.." he called Yu bin with a smile slowly painted on his lips.

" Hey, A-xing.." Fanxing happily runs towards Yu bin and he hugs the older. His smile widening.

As they pulled away. Fanxing asked

" Uncle, what brought you here?"

" That..I need your help with something." Fanxing forehead knotted in curiosity.

" About? " Yubin smiled.

Location Detected: Xiāo's Silver Manor: West Side Forest

"You did what?!" Haoxuan exclaimed as he skeptically looked at Yibo when they met in a secluded place outside the Manor.

"Please, tell me, you were in the right state of mind when you decided to accept his offer to live in his house. For all we know, he might be doing the same thing as you. Maybe he's spying on you too! God, Yibo are you using your effing brain?!"

He took a deep breath. His decision was not that wise. He knows that. "I know my decision is not that smart, but that's okay. I mean now that I live in his house, I can also spy on him. I can search through his house when he's not there."

Haoxuan shook his head, obviously this was not what he expected to happen when he had known about Yibo's plans." You will get yourself killed, Yibo"

"I'm not going to die" He smiled reassuringly. "I can do this, A-xuan."

"Whatever" Hoaxuan took two steps back. " Call me if you need help."

He nodded with a smile. "I'll be fine"
.
.

Location Detected: Silver Manor

He admitted that he is kind of ambitious this personality had a persistence in it, vicious when he has to, it was the stubbornness accompanying it.

He would do what he wants, he would do what his heart is screaming or yearning to have, he would do anything to have what he sought after one way or another.

He is not a saint and he will never be. He doesn't know why though. What's in it with the first glance?

Maybe he just wanted to be with the man that made him feel like alive and human. After all, he lived all his life like an emotionless doll.

Or he just wanted because the King is the person that releases all his hidden emotions. The one who broke the fortress that was guarding his heart.

Or maybe it was because King Xiao is the person who awoken this unexplainable and inescapable desires inside his heart.The man came into his life just like a wildfire. He spread from his heart, to his mind, in and outside his body and soul.

Or maybe because the unprecedented attraction he had for the man the first time he laid his eyes on those black obsidian orbs and those bunny smiles. He wants more of it. To hear his laughter and see those smiles that sent him to sky nine.

He shook his head as he glanced at the King front of him. He bite his lower lip. Hesitant, to go come clean about one thing about him.

He faked a cough to get the man's attention. "Hellboy?"