Tuscany

Third Person POV

Yibo heaved a deep sigh when the plane landed in the Airport in Tuscany. This is it. He has arrived in the country where he lives and grew up. Far from Xiao Zhan.

When the pilot announced that he could go out, he hurried out and took big steps towards the waiting area.

Yibo smiled when he saw Haikuan in the waiting area of the airport. He's wearing a cap and large aviator to cover his handsome face. Surely if his face was not covered, he would have guessed that he would now be surrounded by the media.

Haikuan was holding a white placard that read 'Hey, Fiance.'

Yibo felt happy to see Haikuan. He ran to the young man and hugged him tightly.

"I miss you, Haikuan." He said.

He hugged him back." I miss you too, baby." The young man whispered close to his ear.

Yibo felt his heart clench. Already missing his King." Please, don't call me baby."

Haikuan laughed softly and let him go. He smiled at him." Why don't you like endearment baby or babe? Is there anything I should know?" He raised an eyebrow, questioningly.

He rolled his eyes and confessed." I just don't want to remember him."

The smile disappeared from Haikuan's lips. "Xiao Zhan, right?" Yibo bit his lips as he nodded.

Haikuan patted his shoulder." Things will work out, honey. It will, I promise."

He tried to smile." I hope so, Haikuan. I just left Zhan and I'm pretty sure he hates me right now."

Haikuan put his arm around him and led him to the parking lot of the airport." Everything will be fine."

"I hope so."

Haikuan guided him towards the waiting limousine. When Yibo saw the driver, he smiled at him.

"Hello, Mr. Li." He said. "How are you?"

Mr. Li is Haikuan's personal butler. Not only is he good at work, he is also a close friend of Haikuan and he's a good friend of him.

"I'm fine, my Lord." Formal answer of Mr. Li and opened the car door for them.

He got into the car and Haikuan followed him. When they were sitting comfortably, he heard the voice of Mr. Li.

"Where to, Lord Haikuan?"

Haikuan leaned on the leather seat." To Wang's Castle."

"Yes, my Lord." said Mr. Li and the car started to move.

Yibo leaned his head on Haikuan's shoulder." Do you think if I talk to Dad, he will listen?"

"I don't know sweetheart." The young man rubbed his back." But you have to try." He smiled.

They are almost the same as Haikuan, his mother is Chinese. His father fell in love with his mom and viola. Their love has gone through many obstacles.

His mother was a commoner and his father is something from the fairytale, you would see how difficult it was for them to be together.

But they stay strong. So when his mother died, his father suddenly changed. He became cold and strict to him and as the time padded, he got used to it.

As for Haikuan, they were good friends years ago, until their parents dropped the bomb and announced their engagement.

He couldn't say anything to Haikuan, he was kind and dependable so he knew they would have a good relationship.