End of Us?

Third Person POV

A smile formed on Zhan's lips, some thing he failed to restrain once he saw the face of his lover outside of his condo's doorsteps. He heard a knock outside a while ago and when he opened it, he didn't expect to see Yibo outside.

" Hey." greeted Yibo with a wry smile.

" Hey." He opened the door wide for the younger." Get in."

The younger stepped inside his condo as when he passed him, his scent enveloped him making him hard.

Fuck!

He quickly closed the door and immediately encased the younger's waist, then pinned the male on the closed door.

" Zhan.."

They were almost touching, making his manhood stiffer. His breath is fanning his face and it smells so good. His breath smells like fresh air in the summer season.

Zhan gulped." I want to kiss you."

" Hmm-mm." His eyes were slowly dropping half-close.

His thumb runs over the younger's lower lip. So smooth." But you're already engaged to someone else."

" Hmm-mm." the younger's eyes already shut close.

He smirked." And I don't really give a fuck."

Zhan pinned him hard and kissed him hard. It wasn't a soft kiss. It was full of need,passion and lustful desire. Their tongues both fight inside the younger's mouth. Slurping and sucking each other's tongue, aggressively.

When their lips parted, they both ended up huffing, catching for breath.

" Yibo.." He softly kissed the tip of the younger nose." What brought you here? Our leave is tomorrow, right to Florence?"

After their love making in his room yesterday, they discussed their mission. And they decided to go to Florence the next day to investigate.And that day is tomorrow.

"Ahm." the younger averted his gaze away." I just need to bid goodbye to you and ask for permission."

His heart thundered. He couldn't help but to get shocked. The younger, asking for permission? He felt happy all of a sudden.

" And why are you asking for my permission and where are you going?" He inquired while he was looking at those elusive eyes of the younger.

And at last, the younger gaze back at him. He seems nervous." I'm attending a Luncheon tomorrow."

" And?" His heart enveloped by fear and jealousy filled his heart.

" With Haikuan."

He let go of the younger as if he just got burned.He cursed under his unsteady breath. Haikuan.. that guy again! He really doesn't like hearing that man's name.

He turned his back on Yibo then stormed towards the long sofa. He's pissed off and jealous!

" Zhan-"

" Go." His voice came out cold and unfeeling." Go with him."

He heard the younger breathed out a deep sigh.

" Zhan, that is why I'm asking for permission. To tell you that I'll be going to Florence together with Haikuan as to why i can't accompany you. Let's just meet there."

His feature darkened. His blood is boiling in anger and fucking jealousy. Green is really not his favorite color.

He heave a deep sigh before he faces Yibo. The younger one looks so beautiful and enticing. And it hurts cause everyone will see the younger together with someone else and it's not him.