Earned it

Third Person POV

Late.

That was the first word to describe Yibo's current situation at the moment. Which he didn't mind at all. Though he wanted to finish this meeting now as he still has a ton of stories to finish. He is currently inside a coffee shop. Two blocks away from the broadcasting station.

" A-xing..you still have classes, right?" He turned his head towards the teen beside him.

you still have classes, right?" He turned his head towards the teen beside him

" Right." The male stood up grabbing his bag. Before leaving he bid goodbye to them grabbing his boba tea.

" Behave while you're at school, Fanxing." Yibo stated looking at the younger seriously. Fanxing nodded, smiling at them before he left the shop.

After a minute, the man in front of him grabbed his coffee and took a sip while looking outside the glass window

" It's been awhile since you left. When are you going to come back, don't take advantage of the kindness your father had for you.." Yu bin stated, slightly glancing at the older as he placed his cup on the table.

" Yibo what's really within this place that you can't leave? " asked by the younger, curiously. Now staring at him seriously.

" Nothing.. don't worry..I just wanted to stick myself and waste my numbered freedom on this place before I left.. " Yu bin sighed, hoping that Yibo is really true to his words.

He still doesn't know what the other male's reason is as to why he chose to leave his wonderful and wealthy life just to be here in this city.

After his meeting with Yibo. Yu bin bid his farewell to the younger. He had a job to attend to. He looked at the folder in his hand and sighed.

" Useless photo shoppeds" he chuckles as he places the folder beside him.

Location: S.E.T News Corporation

It was a busy morning, like always in one of the most important news channels HQ in the city of China.

Everyone was working all journalists trying to get the hottest or most important stories of the day out, printing it and giving it to the news anchor to read on the loved news broadcast.