Not found

Third Person POV

Yibo stares at the sky in a daze and thinks of Zhan.

When suddenly his phone rang. He didn't check who the message was from and was forced to read it when he saw that it was from his boss.

Light,

The Target is on the move. Attached to this message is a picture of Zy Wong and the necklace with three inches of height tube as a pendant. The Tube contains a liquid, it's a formula that if put in the water source of China, some people will die. This necklace is now around Bei Wong's neck. Steal it. Bring it to me with the package you stole from Chi Wong's house and you're allowed to go home.

P.S. Your previous assignment was given to another agent.

- Boss

Yibo threw the phone on the bed and quickly opened his laptop. He hacked into the database of every airport in China.

It was easy to find Zy Wong. He's in flight 152 that will land in China this afternoon at exactly 1pm. That was his chance to get the necklace.

Yibo opened the database that would connect him to the headquarters.

" Nerdy, What's about Zy Wong's necklace? Hit me." he said as the face of one of the great profilers appeared on his laptop screen.

"Stop calling me Nerdy!" Nerdy/Mr. Chua hissed. He's already in his late fifties and a genius." Anyway, about the necklace, basically the content of that pendant can kill many people. It contains a virus that attacks your intestine after drinking water that has a sample of it."

His expression becomes grim." And? Is he planning to use this virus to kill all the citizens in the country?"

"Yes. His brother was killed in this homeland. He wants revenge."

"Thanks."

He closed the database and went to change into tight denim jeans and leather tops. He dyed his hair red and put in his green contact lenses. He wore his black knee boots and slipped his mask into his pocket. (I definitely didn't add the red color hair of Yibo just because of 'the Monkey King'.)

He carried two daggers with him before leaving his apartment.

He used the motorcycle that belonged to Haoxuan and went to the airport. It was almost one o'clock in the afternoon. His mission is coming soon.

Zhan has to set aside Yibo first. He has a mission to complete. Zy Wong is on the move. The man will now come back to the country, with some sharp bodyguards who are used to killing people. There's no way he will let that scumbag ruin his city.

Hellion,

New Mission.

Kill Zy Wong.

This is a covert mission.

- Lord Zhehan

It was a message from the leader of the organization he belonged to. I have to end this now. And then I'll deal with Yibo.

He will really go crazy if he can't see and talk to the younger.

He quickly drove the car to the airport. Zy Wong is coming soon.

He looked at his AS50 (British) lying on the passenger seat. This is a sniper rifle, with direct impingement, semi-automatic, with 1.500m effective range and 5 to 10 round detachable box magazines.

Let's see what you can do, baby..

He parked at the tall building, opposite the airport and went to the top floor. He already read the blueprint of this building so he knew that there is one bathroom on the fortieth floor that's facing the airport.