𝐒𝐈𝐗

-kaia's pov-

...

billie and i have been texting nonstop since the day after.. y'know.

i think i'm really starting to like her but i don't know how she feels. i don't know if it's too soon.

she's supposed to be coming over for dinner tonight, let's see how it goes.

right now i'm at the supermarket, getting food to cook vegan baked ziti. i finally got all my bags, boxes and my carrrrrrr!!

i've fully adjusted to LA and its time zones. i really love it here.

my calvin klein shoot and victoria's secret runway went wonderfully.. billie even came to see me walk.

her and kiara seem to be getting along which i love.

i snap out of my thoughts when i feel myself getting a call and i smile as i see billie's contact.

"hey mama, what you doing?" she asked and i blush at the nickname. "shopping for our dinner tonighttt" i drag out, smiling.

"oh? i'm excited.. don't burn the house down." she chuckled and i scoff. "yeah whatever." i roll my eyes.

"i'll see you soon, beautiful. text me when you're home." she says sweetly and i say 'okay' before hanging up.

-

"billie!! dinner!!" i call out. she's been in the bathroom for a minute..

"c-coming!!" she stutters before i hear the loud rushing of my sink water and she stumbles out, hair messy and face sweaty.

the fuck, was she shitting? hello?

i adjust my crop top as my tits try to make a guest appearance and lift my jeans before they fall to my knees. i'm all discombobulated right now but billie's still looking at me like she could eat me for dinner.

i could fall for those eyes a thousand times.

i serve her a thick piece of ziti and myself, setting it on the island connected to my kitchen counters.

we start eating and its pretty silent until she laughs softly. almost a giggle.

i raise an eyebrow at her, "what you laughing at?" i ask and she bows her head down, smiling. "you.. you're so cute." she blushes.

"billieee stop being gayyy" i whine as i blush. "i'm sorry angel." she says softly, grabbing my hand and staring into my eyes.

-

we're now laying on the couch, cuddling as we watch a movie together. the babadook? i might've forgot but it's really good and it's bil's favorite.

"oh oh oh! my favorite part!" billie shouts as the mother from the movie grabs the landline. i just stare at her as she fangirls over the movie.

she's perfect..

the movie ends and now we're watching the office, her favorite show.

i feel her glancing at me every few seconds. i look up at her, just staring and admiring all her features.

i wanna leave kisses all over her pretty face..

those lips..

those beautiful ocean eyes with the longest lashes known to man..

that cute little button nose..

those huge tits.

her clit.

oh god how did we get here???

i snap out of my thoughts and see her staring right back at me....

-

"more, baby, please. fuck, i need more. i need you. it feels so good!" billie begs and moans as i fuck her on my couch.

with every thrust of my fingers, her tits bounce and her moans get louder. her body's so fucking pretty..

i pound into her harder, using my thumb to stimulate her clit.

"oh my- oh fuck- fuck baby, i'm so close!" she pants, as her pussy tightens around me.

her back arches off the couch and her eyes roll to the back of her head as she releases on my fingers, soon after wincing from sensitivity. i pull out and make her open her mouth to taste herself.

she looks at me with puppy eyes.. if she doesn't stop there's no guarantee that i will.

"mm, i'm not done with you." i say as i get down on my knees, lifting her legs up on my shoulders.

i run my tongue over her clit causing her to whimper. i start to lick and suck all over her clit before sliding two fingers inside her once again, moving as fast as possible.

"oh- oh fuck, right t-there! oh please don't st-stop." she begs as she begins to roll her hips, riding my face.

i fasten my movements and i hear her scream my name as she releases once again.

"oh my.." she sighs as i pull out, wiping my mouth and washing my hands in the kitchen.

when i walk back to the couch, i see billie curled up under the blanket, only wearing her shirt and underwear.

i cuddle up next to her and she holds me tight.

she makes me feel so safe...

"you're really good at what you do.." she blushes. "and you're really good at making me wanna do it." i smirk and she bites her lip.

she points her focus back to the office, 5 episodes having passed since we were fucking.

"that's what she said." she blurts out, imitating michael scott and i giggle.

"you're so goddamn cute, billie." i say and she smiles. she leaves a small peck on my lips, holding me even tighter which i didn't think was possible.

next thing i know, it's 3am and i'm opening my eyes to see i'm still laying on billie on my couch.. i can't believe she really stood.

i'm really starting to like this girl and that's scary..

...

short gay chapter or wtv, call it a filler if you'd like.