𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

-kaia's pov-

...

me and kiara get off the plane and get in the limo that finneas set up for us. the driver gets me to the venue where billie's performing and kiara goes to the hotel.

"thank you, don't forget the spare key goes to billie after her show." i remind the driver.

the guards get me into the green room.

the door opens and a tall brunette walks in with a shorter ginger older woman next to her. "oh my god! you must be kaia! i'm maggie, billie's mom." the ginger speaks.

"hi maggie, it's so great meeting you." i say as we shake hands. "i'm claudia, finneas' girlfriend." the brunette speaks out, hugging me.

"oh, i've heard so much about you! it's great finally meeting you." i hug her back.

"okay, so billie has a meet & greet after this show, she's halfway through her performances right now. after all that, we'll make sure bil comes straight here." maggie says with a smile and i nod to show my understanding.

"until then, this room is all yours." she adds on. "okayyy, thank you so much again." i thank them.

"of course." they say together before walking out.

-

a couple hours pass and i hear, "alright, eilish, you're done here!" from a man down the hall.

i stand up and get my camera ready to see her reaction when she walks in.

i hear maggie call out to billie to make sure she stops in the green room. excitement fills my body as i hear footsteps, i missed billie so much.

i hear a thump against the wall but ignore it as i start to record. as i hear the doorknob twist, i swallow the squeals threatening to escape my throat as i prepare to see her again.

as the door opens, my heart drops to my stomach and my phone falls to the floor at the sight in front of me.

billie kissing another girl..

again.

i see her break the kiss and look at me, her eyes widened.

she opens her mouth but i immediately cut her off, "don't. even. fucking. speak." i say before pushing past and walking out. and i know the bitch she was kissing knows about me because we're literally a viral couple. especially right now.

i run out, almost immediately sobbing. "what's the matter?" maggie asks as she sees me running.

"you- your daughter. sh-she's a fucking cheater, i hate her!" i choke out. nothing hurts more than this. "the fuck she did now?" finneas says, throwing his hands.

"the girl.. in the room, they're there and she- she k-kissed her in front of me!" i sob and maggie pulls me into a hug.

"i'm sorry love.. i don't know what got into her but that's not right and i'll make sure she knows that." she says in the sweetest of voices. why can't this girl be more like her mother?