𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

-kaia's pov-

...

"babyyyy!! kaiaaaaa!! get your ass up." i hear billie in my ear as i wake up. "billie get out of my ear before i actually kill you." i threaten. i hate being woken up.

"okay okay i'm sorry damn." she defends with her hands up. "why am i waking up?" i ask and she grins.

"we're going outttt" she sings. "mm, where." i ask groggily.

"out, love. now get up." she says chuckling softly.

i groan and sit up, rubbing my eyes. "you're so cute.." she blushes and i glance at her. i'm too tired to smile right now.

i drag myself to the bathroom, brushing my teeth and fixing my hair into a slick back bun before going back to the room where billie's sitting on the bed watching me.

i open the closet, pulling out baggy cargos, a big white tee and my air forces.

as i start to undress i see billie bite her lip at me. i pull my shirt off and she immediately moves her hands up to my tits, teasing my nipples.

she moves her hands down to my waist, pulling me into her. "please baby.." she looks up at me.

"mm, no. one week billie." i say sternly even though i wanna give in.

she sighs and rolls her eyes dramatically. "fineeee" she drags out. i continue to get dressed as she watches me attentively.

i walk out to the bathroom again, putting on mascara and highlight. i don't like to wear makeup much but bil said we're going out so..

i walk out and i see billie in a totally different outfit. black baggy shorts, a black baggy shirt and some jordans with her usual rings and chains all over. fuck, she looks so good.

"ready mama?" she asks. "mhm, but one thing before we go.." i say, walking up to her and hugging her, taking in her vanilla scent.

she's so warm..

we hug for over a minute before she lifts my head, kissing me sweetly.

we leave the building and get in billie's car. i'm surprised people haven't caught on that we live here yet.. lemme not jinx it.

she starts the car and pulls off, hand on my thigh per usual. i turn up the music when i hear frank ocean start playing.

"oh shit, you fuck wit him?" she asks and i nod. "my man, for real." i say and she brings her hand to her chest acting fake hurt. "wowwww you cheating on me wit a whole mannn" she drags out dramatically.

"baby stop, you know i'm yours." i say and she blushes. "allll mine." she giggles.

"where are we even going?" i ask.. this whole time she's been making me do shit but never telling me why.

"my favorite restaurant.. super lowkey, people never find me there so i figure it's a good place to go with you." she smiles and i nod.

"ahh, i see.." i say.

we vibe out the rest of the ride as all our favorite music plays.