𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄

-billie's pov-

...

"you want more, mama?" i ask as i tease around her clit. "y-yes please.." she moans.

i slide two fingers into her entrance, pounding into her quickly.

she becomes a moaning mess, grabbing at the sheets below her.

i watch my fingers pumping in and out of her, her wetness coating them more and more with every thrust.

god, she's so wet..

"fuck, fuck billie!" she moans, her voice breaking in the sexiest most desperate way ever.

"i'm so- s-so close.." she whimpers.

"mhm, cum for me mama." i say lowly and her moans turn to broken whimpers and heavy breaths.

her back arches and before i know it, she sighs, letting her body go limp. i pull out and she sticks her tongue out.

oh, she's a freak.

i put my fingers in her mouth and she wraps her tongue around them, sucking.

"good girl.." i say in a low and raspy tone.

as she starts to put her clothes on, i hear the hotel door unlocking.

"fuck- uhh- i- bye." i panic, running into my room and laying on the bed.

yes, i was fucking kiara. yes, i've been fucking kiara since that day in dallas. now we're in new york.

on the bright side, kiara and kaia are both happy to be home.

before you yell at me, i know what i'm doing is wrong. i'm really stupid. every time i make a pass at kiara i'm only further ruining my relationship with kaia.

no one knows about this except.. well, me and kiara.

i feel really bad. i'm never gonna date the girl. i can't, i'm in love with her best friend.

in love with her best friend but cheating on her..

its all a mess.

i need to stop it before it goes further. she could fall in love or worse, kaia could find out.

i'd rather hurt kiara than kaia, sorry to say.

i snap out of my thoughts when i smell kaia's strong but soft vanilla scent fill my senses.

"hello beautiful girl." i say. "i'm loving your outfit today, may i get a spin your majesty?" i say in a goofy tone.

she giggles and does a 360, kissing me afterwards.

"how was the appointment?" i ask.

"it was okayyy, they told me i need glasses but they've been saying that since i was 10 and i'm fine." she scoffs.

"baby, you're not fine, you literally can't see me when i'm directly in front of you." i laugh and she rolls her eyes.

"i'm not dying so i'm fine." she says and i laugh.

"okay mama.. anything else happen?" i ask and she looks at the wall.. she's hiding something.

"kaia." i say again and she looks down at me on the bed.

"yeah? uh- no.. nothing else." she says. her mood suddenly shifted.. that's how i know she's lying to me.

but i won't pressure her.

"mkay.. well i missed you." i say and she smiles softly.

"i missed you more.. where's ki?" she furrows her eyebrows.