𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

-billie's pov-

...

i leave tomorrow for tour and bro, i'm gonna miss my baby. i went from being with her everyday for what, 4 months to now preparing to not see her for a month straight?

i'm just scared for us.. i know i can be an asshole and she's changed me but like it's just a lingering thought in the back of my brain.

right now, i'm in my room waiting for her to get home so we can bake a cake together. red velvet.. my favorite. then we're gonna watch scream 6 because she's never seen it.

"yooo, bil!!" i hear a voice and i get excited before realizing it's finneas. "ughh what do you want pinneas?" i groan, covering my face.

"ay don't be salty cause your girl has plans." he side eyes me as he walks in my room.

"yeah yeah yeah." i roll my eyes. he plops down on the bed next to me.

"talk to me, bil, why so mopey?" he asks, nudging me and i sit up.

"ugh becauseeeee, kai was supposed to come on tour with us and she is but in a month. she's overbooked and won't make it out till next month." i groan and he laughs.

"damn, b, you really love her, huh?" he asks and i nod floppily.

"yesss i don't wanna be away from her." i whine.

"genuine question.. do you not wanna be away from her because you crave her presence or because you think you'll do something stupid without her?" he tilts his head and i start playing with my rings.

"...both." i mumble. "ahhh, see." he points at me.

"whatever." i sigh.

"i'll make sure you don't do anything stupid because even though i've never met her, kaia sounds like she treats you well and she makes you really happy." he says.

"she is and she does! but i'm just stupid. i'm not gonna fuck it up this time, i swear i'm not." i say and he nods his head.

"okay bil.. now where is she? is tonight the night i meet her?" he asks and i sigh. "sure, fin." i reply and he gets excited. he's so fucking zesty.

"i take it back, ew." i fake cringe. "zesty ass." i say and he glances at me.

"joking. she should be home soon she's at some interview right now. we're gonna bake and watch scream 6.. lemme just let her know she'll be meeting you she's odd with new people." i laugh, texting her and letting her know.

"peopleee babyyyyy i look like ass." she texts me.

"you fuckin liar, you're always sexy." i reply.

"oh really? fuck me like im sexy.." she texts and i immediately blush at my phone.

"ewwww stop sexting her." he whines.

"no one is sexting, finneas." i roll my eyes playfully.

"you know i will." i text back.