𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

SMUT SMUT SMUT SMUT

-billie's pov-

...

i fucked up sooooo bad. bro i feel so bad. i really like kaia i mean, i let her fuck me, i spend alll my time with her..

i don't know why i did what i did. i just.. saw aaliyah one day a few weeks back and she just looked so good. but she'll never look as good as my kaikai.

i told myself i wouldn't go back to aaliyah. not after the hotel. i hate that i gave in and went back to the girl that had nothing to offer and made me miserable, knowing i have my dream girl back at home.

aaliyah always does this. we've been on an off for 3 years, she just always finds me. she sees i'm happy and just ruins it. but i can't fully blame her. i should be able to control myself.

i just feel so shitty for all of it. i hurt kaia. i hurt my baby and i have to make it up to her..

i'm currently at finneas' house, thinking of things to do after he and claudia just called me a fucking idiot for doing what i did. i know i'm stupid.

even more stupid because paparazzi follows me everywhere so they caught pictures of me and aaliyah together and started talking again.

"billie eilish spotted with her ex!"

"is billie eilish cheating on her new love interest or was there ever one?"

kinda makes me grateful that me and kaia never went public but i also just should've never cheated like what-

i get in my car and rest my head on the steering wheel, sighing. i start the car and drive to walgreens. i walk in and immediately get swarmed with paparazzi.

"billie!" "billie is it true you have a new girlfriend??" "are you and aaliyah back together??" all these damn questions.

"no, we are not back together we never will be. and as for my new relationship, you'll find that out when it happens.. maybe." i say in a dryish tone to get them off my back. i just wanna get what i need and make my way to my baby.

i pick up all kaia's favorite snacks and a brownie mix.

i go to the flower shop right next door and pick up a bouquet of pink and purple roses.. her two favorite colors. i hear cameras snap pictures of me and instead of losing my shit i just take a deep breath. i just want some privacy.

i listen to her favorite music on my way to our building. as i pull up and go to disconnect my phone i see i'm being tagged in posts on instagram.

"billie eilish confirms aaliyah renée is no longer her girlfriend."

"billie eilish spotted buying flowers.. for who?"

i turn on dnd and get out my car, grabbing all kaia's shit.

as i walk in the building i see a very clearly hungover kiara walking out. "bil.. you- you fucked up." she says and i shake my head. "i know, kiara. all this shit right here is for her. she may not accept it now but.. kiara, i think i love her. i can't just let this happen. i need to make it up to her." i said, tears forming in my eyes. my heart hurts just thinking about a life where kaia isn't with me.