𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

chapter's kinda crazy.. if arguing, panic attacks or abusive flashbacks trigger you maybe don't read this...

-kaia's pov-

...

"okay?!?? so just leave me the fuck alone!" i hear kiara shout. she's been arguing with billie for over an hour now and every time i try to intervene in their arguments i get yelled at so i'm gonna let them hash it out.

kiara's been so hostile lately, especially with billie which is confusing because they were just best friends so what billie could have done to make her like that? i couldn't tell you.

every time bil has a day off, they spend it arguing over whatever kiara finds weird that day.

this fight sparked because bil asked her if she wanted anything from the store and kiara just snapped at her, gave her mad attitude which she's been doing, unreasonably since our break in LA.

billie got sick of her shit and told her about herself finally and i guess kiara didn't like that.

"oh my fuckin' god bro, you're blowing mines right now." she says and i hear billie sigh.

her shouting is gonna get us kicked out of this hotel.

"kiara, all i wanted to fucking know was what you wanted from the store bro. you come at me wit all this attitude and it's completely unprovoked like you're just doing the absolute most. if you got a problem wit me just tell me what the fuck it is." billie says in a calm but angry tone which scares me.

"you really wanna know my fucking problem, billie?!?!" she presses and i hear the footsteps of her chunky platforms inching towards billie who's standing in her doorway.

"what, bro." billie says. billie's not an arguer so the fact that she's actually entertaining this and just tryna get her point across shows me just how frustrated she is.

"my fucking problem with you is that you come into my best friend's life, you fuck her up. you break her heart and stitch it back up. then you- then you come to me and- and you make me fall in love with you, too. you make me fall in love with you to remind me that you're dating my best friend." her voice breaks and my heart drops.

she's.. in love with billie? my girlfriend?

"i- you're what..?" billie stutters.

"i'm in love with you, billie. so of course, it doesn't make me happy seeing you love on somebody else even if i love seeing that person happy. it doesn't make me happy because i wish it were me." she sobs and i see billie face palm.

"i'm sorry.. but i don't feel the same. i'm in love with kaia, that's my girlfriend. and i'm gonna be honest, i'm trying really hard to be nice right now because you- you're crying and i'm a terrible comforter but in reality i'm beyond pissed right now. you do realize your best friend, the one you wanna steal me from is listening to us right now? she hears you. she heard you say you don't care how she feels because you want me. and not only that but you've been starting issues with me for damn near 2 months now because you're in love with someone who you know doesn't love you back? don't get me wrong, i love you kiara, you're my friend. or so i thought you were. but thats besides the point. you've been starting these arguments, only adding more stress to the fact that i'm already on tour and just.. fucking shit up because you're too selfish to see that your best friend is happy with me??? are you fucking kidding me???" billie presses in a louder tone but i can tell she's trying to suppress her anger.