𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

smut. just fucking smut.

-billie's pov-

...

"i have one more surprise for you, eilish"

suddenly i'm blindfolded, stripped of my clothes while kaia shuffles around. i'm not sure what she has in plan so half of me is scared but the other half is ready to take whatever she has to offer.

all the teasing all day, i need her so bad right now.

my breath hitches as i feel her warm hands grab my waist roughly, pinning me down to the bed as she gets on top of me.

"hi beautiful.." she whispers seductively against my lips, kissing them teasingly.

"kaia.." i say breathlessly.

"yes baby?"

"fuck me, please. i can't take the teasing anymore.." i beg.

"you ready to take this off?" she ignores my cries of desperation, tugging at the tie of the blindfold and i nod.

she unknots it, throwing it across the room carelessly.

as my eyes focus, my jaw drops and if i was in a cartoon, my eyes would be swirling and i'd be drooling.

she was on top of me wearing a black lacy lingerie top with a low waisted lace panties, a small bow just below her belly button and lacy thigh garters.

i wanna rip this shit off her.

my eyes scan her body, taking in every perfect detail.

"you look so fucking beautiful, mama." i practically ooze with my desire for her.

"you can touch me, baby.. i'm yours." she says in a desperate tone. she wants me. fuck.

sometimes i don't really realize that she's mine.

i place my hands on her waist, nearly foaming at the mouth as she rhythmically moves her hips on top of me slowly.

"fuck baby, i want you so bad." i lick my lips, letting my hands wander her perfect body.

her breathing gets heavier as my hands get lower, my soft touches turning into desperate grasps. eventually, my hands make their way to her neck.

i pull her down and she crushes her lips onto mine. the kiss immediately deepens, getting more and more heated by the moment.

she moans into my mouth as i rest my hands on her ass, squeezing it.

"please let me fuck you baby. i need to feel how wet you are for me right now... fuck, you look so good." i beg, unable to wait any longer to touch her.

"mmm, not yet baby. i still have to give you your gift." she says against my lips before starting to kiss on my neck.

"shit.." i breathe out as her tongue glides over my sensitive skin, leaving marks all over me.

she slowly works her way down leaving marks here and there and my desperation only grows.

she kisses lower and lower, holding eye contact with me. her eyes are so intimidating, they can pull me into a trance at any moment.

"you ready mama?" she whispers against my clit as she arches her back and i nod eagerly, bucking my hips forward to grind against her lips.

she pushes up the backs of my thighs, licking through my slit aggressively. i gasp and my body jolts.

she starts to lick strong circles around my clit, causing me to moan loudly and uncontrollably.

"f-fuck kaia.. oh fuck i'm so close!" i cry out and she digs her fingers in the backs of my thighs as she holds them up to the sides of my head, eating my pussy like it's her last meal.

she presses her tongue against my clit before sucking harshly.

"oh shit! fuck baby!" i moan loudly, tears of overstimulation running down my cheeks and smudging my mascara while i cum in her mouth.

i run my hands through her hair, pulling softly as i start to grow sensitive. she licks me clean and crawls up to kiss me.

"still wanna fuck me, princess? or are you too tired..?" she teases, straddling me.

"i think i can muster up enough energy to leave you unable to walk, mama." i test.

"oh really? prove it." she challenges and i pull her in to kiss me, immediately asserting my dominance when i slip my tongue in her mouth and wrap my hand around her neck.

she moans softly at the gesture and i flip us over so she's under me. i feel her tits bounce when i flip her which causes me to smirk into the kiss.

she starts to grind her hips up onto my knee, seeking pleasure.

i feel how wet she is which tempts me even more to just fucking destroy her. my baby's all worked up, for me.

i slip my hand in her lacy underwear. "i want this on while i fuck you. you look so fucking good." i mumble against her lips and she bites her lip.

i kiss her again as i start to pump my fingers in and out of her. she starts struggling to kiss me back as my speed increases.

"f-fuck! yes billie, right there!" she cries out as i curl my fingers upward, pounding into her g-spot.

"that feel good, mama?" i whisper in her ear, kissing it softly.

"m-mhm.." she whimpers. "use your words for me, pretty girl." i rasp.

"y-yes baby it feels so g-good!" she chokes out between moans.

"you're doing so good, baby." i praise in her ear and i feel her legs start to shake below me.

"oh fuck i'm gonna cum baby!" she rushes out breathlessly. "you got it mama, c'mon let it out." i know how good praise gets to her.

she lets out screams and whimpers, crying out my name in her ear while her legs shake and start to slowly close in on me.

"keep em open for me." i whisper and i feel her struggling to reopen her legs. she whimpers and whines in my ear as she grows sensitive.

i slowly pull out and press my thumb to her chin, signaling for her to open. she opens her mouth and i slide my fingers in her mouth until she wraps her tongue around them, tasting herself.

i lay next to her as she takes a deep breath. she leans over and kisses my forehead.

"happy birthday, eilish." she breathes out, her body going limp again.

best 18th birthday to ever wish for.

...

i am so fucking sorry i've been disappearing, i promise y'all i'm working on it. things are coming (like me) andddd i hope y'all enjoyed this chapter!!!! <3