𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

-kaia's pov-

...

it's been a few months, talking to billie, adjusting to LA life and getting more and more jobs everyday.

in terms of work, i've gotten around to working with huge companies like gucci and savage x fenty.

a bunch of celebrities know my name and are even fans of me, it's honestly so great. i'm really happy where i am, i have no regrets. although i do miss new york a little sometimes.

the sandwiches here ain't that good, mad expensive too. no delis, none of that. but it's okay.

in terms of me and billie, we're in a really good place. i assume she forgot about that one night.. i felt really bad but i just couldn't do it. i've never opened up about my family to anyone but kiara.

the fans, thankfully, have let go of the whole facetiming in public thing. me and bil have agreed that we are talking, but we're not letting that be known. to the public, we're friends.

she comes over almost everyday, we damn near live together. we cook for each other, watch movies together, sleep over at each other's houses, and we most definitely fuck a lot.

i've been missing her a little lately because she's been at meetings with finneas or at his house, making music. sometimes she won't get home till around midnight, other times she comes home around dinnertime. sometimes she comes back all weird.. probably because she's tired. but other times she'll come back all energetic and regular.

her and ki have become like super close, sometimes i have to remind her whose manager kiara is. its cute, just odd. i'm not used to having someone this close.

right now, i'm in my car, on my way to the mall to do some shopping just for fun. i need some new clothes being that i'm not in new york anymore so i don't need winter clothes.

i speed down the highway, my calm playlist playing which now includes some of billie's music.

it's nice to be alone.. i haven't been able to have some time to myself to just think in awhile. normally, it ends up in me having a meltdown or having to go do something.

i pull up to the mall and park my car before hopping out. a few fans recognized me on my way in. i took pictures with them, hugged them, and went about my day.

i went to a few basic stores. old navy, target. i'm not too big on material things. it's nice to have some things but i'd honestly hate being covered in gucci or chanel all day.

i ended up stopping for food at subway. that sandwich was buss.

i decide to go to victoria's secret next.. maybe find something to surprise billie in tonight?

i walk in, automatically lost. somehow i found my way to pink like bitch i'm here for victoria's secret, hello.

after i ask the workers for help i find my way to the lingerie. i look around and find a cute black lacy suit.

billie would love this..

i ask the worker to bring me to the dressing room and when i walk into the area, i hear loud ass fucking moaning.

i see someone's girlfriend got too excited during the try-on haul.

as i try on the suit, the moaning turns into borderline screaming and there's now pounding on the wall since they're in the room next to mine.

what in the fuck? go home bruh. the sex can't be that good.

i admire myself in the mirror with the suit on. billie's gonna fucking adore this. i snap a few pictures to tease her before taking it off and redressing myself.