𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘

-kaia's pov-

...

i walk around the hotel room, waiting for billie and kiara to return. it wasn't until right now that i realize, they're my only friends. that's sad.

i keep checking bil's location and they're still at the café. sigh.

i start cleaning the room. that's how bored i am.

after i finish i lay down in me and billie's bed.

memories flash through my brain as i think.

"lemme hear you baby.." i say to her and she immediately lets a loud moan escape her pretty lips.

"fuck baby.. r-right there!" she lets out into a broken moan as i curl my fingers upward.

"want me to keep going? you wanna cum baby?" i ask and she nods desperately.

fuck. i want her so bad..

i reach down to my suitcase next to me and pull my vibrator out the small pocket. i put it there cause if billie ever knew i brought this she'd be all offended and think she doesn't pleasure me enough.

in reality, its for moments like this.

i pull down my shorts and underwear and turn the vibrator on a low setting before placing it on my clit, my body jolting.

"fuck.." i breathe out. i let the vibrator stimulate my clit, turning it up a few levels.

craving more, i slide two fingers into my entrance, letting soft moans pour out of my mouth.

letting images of billie flow through my mind, i begin to pretend its her fucking me and that increases my pleasure.

"mm.. f-fuck.." i whimper as i near my orgasm.

my moans get louder and my legs begin to close as i grow more and more sensitive.

i let out a final loud moan, leading to my orgasm. my legs shake uncontrollably, a string of curses leaving my mouth.

as i finish, i slow my movements, my breathing heavy.

i lick my fingers clean, always remembering billie telling me how good i taste.

i get up and clean up before i hear laughing in the hallway.

seems the lunch went well, i'm glad.

they open the door and i walk out the bathroom, "hey guys! how'd it go?" i ask and billie seems too fixated in fixing her messy ass hair to even hear me.

"it went... really well. bil and i spoke, made some jokes... had some fun.." she says, mumbling the last part. i assume she doesn't want billie to get too comfortable with the friendship or whatever she'd consider it.

"i'm glad to hear." i smile.

"hey mama, my bad my hair's being fucking stupid today." she says, giving me a kiss and i see kiara make a face.

okay, so they're good.. friend-wise but not in terms of billie and i being together? uh, okay..

"i missed youuuu" i say hugging her and digging my head into her chest.