𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

super long and gay chapter ahead!!!!!

-kaia's pov-

...

my birthday is tomorrow, i'm finally gonna be 18!! i'm so so excited, i've already ordered my dress and booked out a club in san francisco for me and my friends to chill and party since that's where we are on tour.

only bad part about this party is, bil has a show and meet & greet that night so she can't make it. she won't tell me where the venue is so i can't show out even if i tried.

however, she felt bad for not being able to be there so we're gonna match.. she's gonna be wearing a white suit sorta thing and i'll be in a white dress.

kiara.. i don't know what the fuck is up with her. she's barely spoken to me. every time i ask what's wrong she just gets mad and ignores me.

i do hope she's okay but i can't read minds so.

billie has gotten so much more affectionate with me lately.. everyday she reminds me why i'm so in love.

we're in this fancy ass king size bed. bil got us the fanciest suite in the hotel and made sure everyone in the building knew it was my birthday. obviously, they all know me so not only were they all excited to meet me and billie but they were all happy to be able to say happy birthday.

they sent a free bottle of some fire ass champagne to our room and a vegan chocolate cake with sparkler candles in it.

right now, she's playing with my curls while i lay on her tits.

every now and again, i squeeze them and she accuses me of being a pervert but what am i meant to do??? i'm laying on her pillowy ass tits that are apparently '9 years big' in her words.

i'm a little worried tho because billie got abnormally affectionate and clingy after one night she had a really bad nightmare. she woke up in a panic attack, scared me out of my sleep.

she never told me what the nightmare was about.. just cried in my arms, apologizing over and over and swearing her love to me, promising she'd never leave me.

i held her and i told her that as long as i'm here, no one could hurt her.

that night she opened up about everything. she told me how bad her mental has been, every thought on her mind. how she hated herself and everything that she's done. but never did she tell me the dream.

"if i could change the way that you see yourself, you wouldn't wonder why you hear 'they don't deserve you.'" thats what i told her and i made sure she knew how much i loved her and that i'd never go anywhere.

after that, she hasn't left my side.

i can't force her to tell me, all i can do is be here for her and that's just what i plan to do.

-
(time skip to the next day cus.. idk wtf else to write.)

"okay baby i'll see you later, text me when you get there and please drive safe i love you." i say, hugging billie before pressing my lips to hers.

"i'll see you later, my pretty birthday girl. i love you so much more." she frowns and i see her eyes glossing over again.

"no no baby don't cry. i promise you're gonna be okay and i'll see you soon.. okay?" i ask and i see her pout, her lip quivering. i grab her face, my heart aching. i hate to see her so hurt especially because i don't even know why..