𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘

-kaia's pov-

...

i grab my bag and get ready to walk to my plane, checking my phone to see if my friends answered me yet. 

i see alex texted that he was excited to see me and ivy sent the address of the hotel they booked us.

i decided i'm gonna spend a week in new york with my friends.

only thing is, we can't check into the hotel until 7pm so we have a lot time to procrastinate till then.

i get up and immediately am bombarded with paparazzi.

"how's you and billie?!?!"

"are you guys still together?"

"are you gonna be mrs eilish one day?!"

i ignore all of their questions and cameras. last thing i wanna be reminded of the day after getting my heart broken is the bitch who broke it.

i get on the plane and check my phone one last time to see a series of "fly safe!!" texts. i heart all of them before i turn off my phone completely.

the second the plane takes off, i drift off to sleep.

-

"..landed in new york." is what i wake up to and i sigh with relief. i'm home.

when i turn on my phone i see a text saying my car has already been transported to new york and should be parked in the lot of the airport.

i get my luggage and make my way out to my car.

i text my friends telling them i'm in my car and they send me an address to a restaurant they're at. i turn on my car and start making my way over.

i turn on the radio and start vibing out to whatever music they're playing until i hear a familiar beat.

"white shirt, now red, my bloody nose.." and suddenly i don't wanna listen to music.

the drive to the restaurant is silent and i try not to cry or think about billie while my instagram blows up with allegations of me and bil breaking up.

being famous is fucking annoying.

i pull up to the restaurant to see my friends already there, at a table. they all jump up when i walk in and practically trample me with greetings and squeals of excitement.

we sit down and ivy studies my face, tilting her head. "what is it, girl?" she asks and i furrow my eyebrows. i know what she's asking but... i'd rather act clueless.

"why are you really here? because you've had so much time to come see us and you didn't till today. also you look depressed as a bitch and haven't mentioned billie once. so what's up?" she asks, grabbing my hands.

i sigh, getting ready to tell them what's been going on in my life.

i start explaining everything from aaliyah to kiara. all the cheating, kicking kiara out, my depression, kicking billie out, everything.

"are you.. fucking kidding me?" nova breaks the silence, her once pretty bright hazel eyes now dark with anger.

"yeah, deadass, what the actual fuck?" alex presses, balling his fists and clenching his jaw. kinda hot.. but not the point here.

"fuck billie, fuck kiara, are you okay?" ivy asks, squeezing my hands which i now realize she never let go from before.

ivy was always the more reasonable, caring, compassionate friend while nova and alex show their love in terms of uh.. tryna kill for you.