𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

this chapters long as TF and super deep so.. just letting ya know.

-kaia's pov-

...

it's been a busy ass week.. kiara was right about me really blowing up coming to LA. i've had shoots, interviews, runways back to back to back. paparazzi is starting to follow me around.

i love it but at the same time it's a little stressful. i mean i've been modeling since 15 but i've never had this experience.

today, i have like 4 boxes coming in from different companies wanting me to try on their products and post to promote.

this is all really exciting. but the worst part of it all is, i haven't had any time for billie. and i.. well, i kinda miss her i guess.

yeah, yeah, yeah, not too fucking much.

but today we're both free. she's done with whatever.. business meetings she's had. i'm still not super certain what she does for work but i feel it's too early on to start asking my way into her life. kiara says otherwise.

"girl, how you gonna date someone you don't even know what the bitch do for work?" she questions, her hands crossed on my counter and her head tilted as she stares at me.

"i know, i know. but we're not dating yet. i'm not even certain she likes me yet." i sigh.

"not sure she likes you is crazy. she's damn near in love with you, k." she says in a 'duh' tone.

"um.. love's a strong word, ki. that's scary. and i'm not even sure i'm ready for all this shit after melanie. also, let's remember how i met billie. she was arguing with a bitch, punching walls and shit. what if she plans on fucking killing me??? she can seem like she likes me but so did mel and she fucked me over. and- and w-what if she's just using me? what if i'm a rebound? what if i'm nothing but a cook and some pussy to her??? what if she fucks me over too.. what if i-" i rant, getting cut off by kiara.

"hey. calm down. no one said you had to rush into things but how would you know any of these things about her if you don't ask anything about her? to me, it seems she really likes you and cares about you. let's remember, i never liked mel. i knew she was a dick i always had bad vibes from her. but billie seems pure. maybe don't jump in and marry her but don't just totally brush her off." she says softly, grabbing my hand.

i take a deep, shaky breath to calm myself down.

"you're right.. if she comes over tonight i'll ask her some things." i say.

"good. i can stay if you want." she offers and i nod. "please." i say. "of course, i'll cook tonight. she's vegan right? we can make some vegan pizza." she smiles and i nod.

with all my shoots and everything i'm just now realizing i've only ate fruit this whole week. one cup of fruit every other day.

i'm so hungry.

i pick up my phone and open instagram, seeing i was tagged in multiple posts.

----

"billie eilish seen facetiming a girl in public... could this be her new love interest?? who's the mystery girl?"

~

kaiasleftsneaker: OMG IS THAT KAIA???

bilsgaytata: BILLIE AND KAIA MILLER?? @https.kaiaisdead @billieeilish EXPLAIN???

billiespurpledildo: @billieeilish is that kaia miller?? the MODEL?? wow.. shes hot. good job.

kaithelie: THAT SHOULD BE ME YOU'RE OTP WITH KAIA I'M BUTTHURT. @https.kaiaisdead