𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

-kaia's pov-

...

it's been about a week since bil broke the news about tour. i'm just as scared as her.. but i'm gonna do everything i can to get kiara on board with me going with her.

it shouldn't be too hard because i'm not that big yet.

i'm meeting her today at some small cafe up the block from my apartment.

"billie!! do i look good?" i call out as i walk out my room.

i'm wearing a white tank top with a cream knitted throw-over on top and ripped baggy jeans with my converse, my hair slicked back into a middle part bun, my gold hoops hanging from my ears, my gold nose ring hoop and a gold butterfly necklace i've had since my dad passed.

i had nothing on my face but some mascara and lip gloss.

"billie..?" i ask again, laughing softly. "oh.. yeah. you look beautiful, mama." she says blushing. girl was zoned out on my body the whole time.

i walk up to her, giving her a kiss which she deepens. i moan softly as she grabs my waist before moving her hands down to my ass.

"mm, b, i have to go." i say softly, breaking the kiss.

"can't you wait a few minutes?" she asks, kissing my neck. "n-no.. she's already about to l-leave." i whimper as she finds a sensitive spot.

"but i want you, baby." she whines. "i know, my love. we can have fun when i get home, promise." i say, leaving one last lingering kiss on her lips before grabbing my shit and leaving.

-

after 20 fucking minutes of waiting for this hoe, she FINALLY walks in.

"heyyyyy" she says, clearly trying to deflect from me being evidently pissed at her. "yeah yeah whatever, go order your shit. and mine too, you know what i like." i playfully demand her.

she orders our stuff and sits down across from me. "okayy, so. what did you wanna talk about?" she asks, taking a deep breath.

"lord, okay. so i was wondering," i sigh "if it could be possible for us to accommodate going on tour with billie in about 3 weeks.. maybe less..?" i say in an uncertain tone.

"wow.. um thats a big question. do you know if this is an international tour, statewide, or worldwide..?" she asks. "i believe just statewide.. but i'm not really sure because she said it'd take 3 months.. a statewide tour would only last about 1, no?" i ask.

"yeah.. 3 months does sound a bit more promising to be international. although, i think either way we can make it. you know, traveling and all can be good for your name. spread some more of your talent around, get more people reaching for you." she says.

"wait, really?!?!" i ask, excitedly. "of course. i mean you're not signed to any contracts or anything, you're just picking up small gigs here and there so picking up small gigs as we tour the damn nation wouldn't be bad at all. but you do need to keep in mind that there may be a chance that some days you don't see billie or you miss a concert because of any small gigs that may or may not pop up. i'll get word out that you'll be touring once we confirm with billie." she says, smiling.

"awe you're so cute when you manager me." i laugh. "but seriously, thank you sooo so much ki, i love you." i say, grabbing her hands.

"anything for my favorite girl." she smiles.

we head back to the house and chill for a few. kiara nudges my side, signaling that i should have this conversation with billie who's in my room fixing her hair because she got hot.

i sigh, getting ready for either an extreme billie excitement episode or rejection if i can't go.

"billie baby" i call out. "yesss my love?" she says coming out of my room, her hair now in a bun. she looks so damn sexy.

"i need to talk to you." i tell her and i see anxiety fill her eyes.

"no no no, its nothing bad. actually, there's a chance that this could be really good." i say, feeling bad for the way i worded it.

"okay.." she says, confused as she sits down at the counter with me and ki.

"alright, so me and kiara were talking at lunch today. and you know how you mentioned that tour coming up next month?" i ask and she nods in response.

"okay, we were thinking that if it's okay with your management team, i could maybe go on tour with you like you wanted. it would be good for my name, good for our relationship to grow together and everything." i suggest and i see her face immediately light up with pure happiness.

"wait, seriously?!?!" she says, excitedly. "yes baby." i laugh and she throws her arms around me, hugging me tight.

"i love you i love you i love you i love you!!!!" she shouts in my ear before turning her head to kiara. "thank you so much for helping this work out, ki." she smiles widely.

"anything for you guys, i just wanna see my kaia happy." kiara smiles.

billie pulls away from the hug before kissing me, her body language is showing pure relief.

"i was so scared i'd lose you my sweet baby." she says and my heart sinks. "beautiful, you would never lose me.. no tour could ever change how much i love you." i reply, kinda questioning myself. do i make her feel like she'd lose me..?

she presses her lips to mine again, "alright alright not too much this is gay." kiara says and we all laugh.

i'm more than grateful that i get to have this with bil.

-

kiara left about an hour ago and me and billie are laying in my bed, cuddling.

"kaia..?" billie breaks the silence. "yes?" i reply.

"do you remember what you promised earlier.." she asks, playing with her rings.

i furrow my eyebrows in confusion. "um.. no? what did i promise?" i ask, genuinely lost

"you promised i'd get to fuck you when you got home." she says boldly and i smirk. i wiggle myself out of her hold and straddle her hips, looking down at her.

we connect our lips and start to make out....

...

hehehe y'all just got edged. yk you like it tho. y'all glad the tour situation is solved orrr..? also, i'll do a pt2 for the smut if its rllyyyy that serious cus ig i love my readers or wtv 😒. js lmk.