𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

disclaimer!!! this is starting in kaia's pov from LAST NIGHT, continuing chapter 14's cliffhanger. there's gonna be a pov change in the middle so pay attention. prepare for the worst. also it's a really long chapter.

-kaia's pov-

...

me, bil and finneas had a really great night. i walked in, overwhelmed. paparazzi followed and found where i live so they mobbed me at the door, i have this shoot tomorrow, billie's thinking i'm leaving her and it's all just too too much. but they made me feel a lot better.

i got bil's tour team and family on board with my plan though so i guess that's good.

i broke down in billie's arms for the first time and what did she do? she held me and she reassured me. that made me feel something..

not like that horny fucks.

we baked our cake with finneas who's a really cool guy, i see why he and billie are best friends.

the whole time i was just so drawn to billie.. something about her feels so different.. in the best way.

now it's finally time to sleep.. finally. and we're laying down in her bed, my head on her chest while she plays with my hair. my thoughts are rushing but i have an urge to say something right now. the time just feels right.

"bil..?" i break the silence.

"yes my love..?" she replies.

"you know how i love you?" i ask.

"of course." she says confidently.

"well.." i start. "well?" she asks in an uncertain tone.

"billie, i'm in love with you." i blurt out, sitting up to face her.

"i- um.. i- i love you too.." she says. i can tell she's genuine.

i kiss her lips and lay back down on her, drifting to sleep.

-

-billie's pov-

kaia just told me she's in love with me.. i love her too. at least i think i do..

-

i wake up, thinking about last night still. kaia's now laying in my arms, her lips slightly parted while small snores escape them. she's so cute..

i slide out of bed, trying not to wake her up. i'll wake her before i leave.. oh yeah, today's tour day.

i grab all my bags and gather them at the door before getting dressed in a basic burgundy sweatsuit, a white blohsh beanie and my jordan 15s.

i open my perfume and out of all the loud ass noise, that seems to wake her up. 

"baby..? is it time?" she frowns, rubbing her eyes.

"no, baby.. i'm just getting dressed but you have your shoot at 8 you should probably start getting ready, its 5:45." i tell her. she nods slowly and starts getting out of bed.