𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

-kaia's pov-

...

as we pull up to the hotel, my vision is wavy but the one thing i can see perfectly is billie.

her black and green hair fallen upon her shoulders perfectly. her white and silver suit sitting on her body so nicely. it definitely was a baggier fit, per usual, but knowing what's under it makes it so much more tempting to wanna take it off her.

her fingers, long beige acrylics on her hands with rings on every finger. i want those fingers, those rings inside me right now.

she starts to park the car, using one hand to steer, one hand on the back of the passenger seat. fuck, she looks so sexy..

"aii, we're good." she says and gets out the car, coming over to my side. she opens the door and i stumble out the car. she opens the back door, waking kiara up.

"where are we.." she asks confusedly. "uh.. home?" billie asks, laughing and i laugh with her. poor girl is so lost right now.

"don't kidnap me, please.." she begs, frantically.

"kiara, it's billie." she says, crouching down to her level. "oh, i know you." she smiles. never seen her this drunk it's fucking comedy.

"yes, you know me. now can you get out the car for me?" she asks and i'm hysterical at this point. holding my stomach, bent over, depending on dragon to keep my balance.

"yeah, i can." she says and tries standing up. she fails, her knees giving in. she flies back into dragon laying back.

"wow.. that was uh- a fall.." billie stifles a laugh.

"kiara..?" she calls out.

"you're kiara." she replies with attitude, sitting up. "i'm billie.." she says, now laughing her ass off.

"you're so right." she says before sighing. "lemme out." she says in a soft voice.

"okay.." billie laughs, backing up. kiara finally makes her way out the car and we walk into the building.

while in the elevator, we agree to continue drinking in the house and now that billie's not driving, she can join us.

"baby, i got a meeting tomorrow i can't get drunk." she whines. "pleaseeeeee babyyyyy" i beg, giving her puppy eyes.

"keep lookin at me like that and we won't make it to the hotel room." she says in a sexy whispery tone.

i lick my lips, looking her up and down before giving the same puppy eyes again.

her eyebrows turn up in a state of desperation as she bites her lip and i smirk, turning away.

"mm, fine." she pouts behind me.

"thank you my loveee" i smile, kissing her.

we get to the room and i pull out the big ass bottle of tequila that the bartender gifted me for 'being cute'. don't tell billie, she'll kill him in a fit of jealousy.

i take out three shot glasses that me and billie bought while we were out shopping a few days ago.

"wooooooo" kiara cheers. i pour us shots, giving billie the biggest one.

-

after a good 3 hours, we're all fucking gone. we even smoked 2 blunts at this point.

"alright y'all i'm tappin out i can't no more. goosnight." kiara says, wobbling her way to her room while me and billie laugh at her.