𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

-billie's pov-

...

today's my birthdayyyyy woohoo!! i can tell kaia's still struggling but she's trying to lighten up for me which does make me feel a little guilty.. but she's stubborn so even if i tell her not to, she won't care what i say.

also, did i mention that the song i wrote her for her birthday is a huge hit?!?!?!

"birthday girllllllllllll!" she sings through the apartment, nearing the room where she's banished me to until she says otherwise.

the door slams open and i jump. "boo!" she says and i cover my mouth, acting scared.

"i've got a surprisy-prise for you, eilishhhh" she sings again. i seriously don't know why this girl won't stop fucking around and do a song with me. her voice is just so perfect for it.

"oh em gee, a surprise! i'm scared.." i say in a fake valley girl voice, my hands cupping my face.

"oh hush up, c'monnnn" she drags out, grabbing my hand to pull me out of bed.

when i walk to the kitchen i see she baked me a cake, somehow vegan. it had perfect white frosting and in the middle was a heart shaped picture of us kissing on our first date, outlined in pretty white rose-like dollops of frosting, candles already lit.

behind the cake is a huge box, a bag and two envelopes.

"baby, the cake.." i pout. 

"i thought it was pretty nasty." i hear finneas say.

oh yeah, finneas, claudia and my parents are here.

"happy birthday to you!" they start to sing and my heart instantly melts as they sing. kaia moves from behind me to behind the counter with the rest, maintaining eye contact with me.

i go to blow out the birthday candles and wish to myself "let this girl be the one, please.."

gay, i know. but i'm head over heels for my girl, what can i say?

as they finish singing, i run over and hug all of them and of course, i kiss kaia so passionately.

she tries to deepen it but quickly pulls away, teasing me. "you'll get plenty tonight, mama." she whispers in my ear, leaving a kiss on my neck directly below my ear.

i blush to myself.

"time for presents!!" she exclaims innocently as if she didn't just create a whole mess in my pants with that slick shit.

"me first!" claudia squeals, picking up a black gift bag from the floor next to her.

when i open it, i find a small black box which entails a chain with a silver slanted dude on it.

the same little figure i always drew in my sketchbook or journals.

"BLOHSH!!!" i exclaim, my jaw dropped.

"oh my fucking god, claudia, i love you!!" i jump on her, hugging her.

"yeah yeah, me now." finneas pushes them apart, grabbing his envelope off the counter.

"hater." claudia sticks her tongue out at him.

i take the envelope from finneas and open it, finding a letter inside.

what the hell..

....congratulations, grammy nominee! you've been nominated for 6 grammy's

-record; bad guy
-album; WHEN WE ALL FALL ASLEEP WHERE DO WE GO
-song; bad guy
-new artist
-pop vocal album; WHEN WE ALL FALL ASLEEP WHERE DO WE GO
-pop solo performance; bad guy....