14) Face to faceless

"Liam" Scott said walking in the bedroom with Hazel with Liam under the covers. "No, I'm sick, I'm sick" Liam said. "You're not sick" Scott said.

"Yeah, I'm like deathly ill it's serious I think, I think it's the flu" Liam said.

"It's not flu season" Hazel said. "Uh then I probably have pneumonia" Liam said. 

"Liam you're a werewolf you can't get pneumonia, but you know what you can get is in trouble for being late to school so come on let's go" Scott said and pulled the covers off.

"I don't think I should go to school or outside or anywhere ever again" Liam said pulling the covers back.

"It doesn't matter what you think okay because you gotta go now all you do is pretend like nothing happened" Scott said. "Pretend" Liam asked then threw the covers off siting up. "I'm just supposed to pretend" Liam asked.

"Pretty much" Hazel said. "Think of it like when Superman gets caught with his glasses off you know he doesn't give up he puts them back on and says I'm still Clark Kent" Scott said.

"You want me to wear glasses" Liam asked. "No, I want you to go to school okay" Scott said dragging him off the bed.

"Come on chop, chop" Hazel said. "And be Liam Dunbar just like how Superman has to be Clark Kent like spider man captain America" Scott said.

"Captain America is just Steve Rogers he doesn't have to pretend everyone already loves him unlike us who everyone hates they hate us for trying to save their lives" Liam said.

Scott bent down next to him. "You're right we are trying to save lives which is why you're gonna get up and go to school and pretend like nothing happened because if you don't more people could die" Scott said.

"Because of me" Liam said. "I didn't really know Brett or Lori well not like you did but I know you" Scott said and grabbed Liam's bag.

"And if you're afraid of seeing more of your friends die, you'll go" Scott said.

"Come on puppy be the brave puppy I know you are" Hazel said.

>>>

"They were murdered killed by the new hunter in Beacon Hills you know when he took out the hellhound, we thought that it was luck that we were dealing with an amateur but now we know that whoever this new hunter is he has a teacher" Scott said.

"Gerard which means this is my fault I'm the one who let him go " Argent said. "You couldn't have done anything" Lydia said.

"Yeah, he could've" Hazel said. "He could've killed him" Malia said.

"See" Hazel said agreeing with Malia. They all looked at Malia and Hazel. "Just saying" Malia said.

"We're not executioners" Lydia said. "Okay but when it comes to war if it's us or them you are" Hazel said. "That's why we're gonna make peace" Scott said.

"With Gerard" Lydia asked. "Lydia, you know what's coming we all keep using the same word" Scott said.

"War" Argent said. "So, what stops a war from happening" Malia asked. "Peace summit" Argent said.

"Right, we meet face to face with Gerard find out what he wants and then we stop all this before it gets any worse" Scott said. "How can it possibly get any worse" Hazel asked.

"Last time Gerard was at a peace meet was with Deucalion he blinded him and then killed everybody else including his own men" Lydia said.

"I'll go he's not going to kill me" Argent said. "You sure about that" Malia asked. "Not really" Argent said.