Chapter :- 21 {Setting The Foot In The Palace}

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
✨TARGET:- 20 VOTES✨
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••Year 1670सन् १६६५सन् 1670•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••PRATAP GARH:-

Year 1670
सन् १६६५
सन् 1670
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
PRATAP GARH:-

"अरे अभी, नंदनी को कहा लेकर जा रहे हो? उतारो उससे नीच!!!"

(Hey Abhi, where are you taking Nandani? Keep her down now!!!)

Chanda Ma and Pratap uncle asked at the same time. While Abhi was walking directly towards the main door.

"यहां से बहुत दूर..."

(Far away from here...)

He said while leaving... while all we could do was run behind him.....

Abhi started walking towards the main gate of the palace with everyone trailing behind.

"अब ग्रह प्रवेश की रीति के लिए घर से बाहर तो आना ही था न? अंदर तो ग्रह प्रवेश नहीं हो सकता?"

(Now, for the ritual of Graha Pravesh, one had to come out of the house, right? The Graha Pravesh cannot take place inside right?)

He said while all of us chuckled.

We reached the main gate and he made her stand just a step away from the main door. The attendees brought a big pot filled with rice and a big plate filled with liquid vermillion. They kept it on the floor and stepped aside.

The priest handed the Pooja ki thali to Chanda Ma and then made us stand next to each other. I looked at Nandani from the side of my eye and saw her already looking at me. She timidly gazed down and a small chuckle left my mouth.

Chanda Ma started rounding the pooja thali around us and then applied vermillion on our foreheads. After that, everyone stepped aside to let Nandani walk. Nandani lightly kicked a big pot filled with rice and then stepped into that big plate filled with liquid vermillion.

She stumbled a bit and was going to lose her balance but I held her one hand with my left hand and my right hand was now on her waist at the right time. She looked up at me and I suddenly heard a very loud hooting from my cousins and friends.

Blush crept up to her cheeks and she hid her face in my chest. The hooting got louder and I giggled like a little girl and then showed my big eyes to everyone but Ranveer is Ranveer. He enacted me by showing me his big eyes too and passed me a weird look.