Chapter :- 23 {Spectism?}

{Please Read The Note At Last And This Chapter Is Not Edited}
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
✨TARGET:- 20 VOTES✨
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Year 1670
सन् १६६५
सन् 1670
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
PRATAP GARH:-

I got up at 3:30am, only getting 4 hours sleep. I was still shocked and bewildered about the whole situation. Shocked because now it's all coming back again to me. Now I am realising what really happened tomorrow. I am married now... A married woman. Mrs. Nandani Rudraksh Shamsher Singh...

Bewildered because it all happened in such a hurry and I didn't get time to understand anything. But now... I can realise that the situation was so critical and... And I don't know what to say but all I know now is, i am married to a person who I love with everything I have... I am married to the person I have dreamt about my whole life... I am married to the person who is my world... I am married to the person who has my everything, including my heart ... I am married to the person for whom I can sacrifice anything...

But on the other hand, i am married to the person who accused father for a murder... That too for a murder of his own father. I can't forget this... I...I don't know how I should prove to him that it was not my father... I don't know how to prove him when...when I am believing it's truth even when I don't want to...

I wiped the tears and got up because I am getting late... It's not the time to think about all of this... I don't want to think about all this right now...

I quickly got freshen up and had a long warm bath. I came out of the bathroom and directed my foot towards the dressing room.

I chose to wear a really heavy brown reddish coloured lehnga with a dark blood red dupatta. I started to wear my jewelry. I began with a heavy necklace and earrings. Then my nose ring and mangtika. I was already wearing my wedding bangles so I thought to keep it that way but added a few rings in my hand.

I tried to keep it a little extravagant because our marriage didn't had these much people but this trip will have and as I am the new bride and moreover the would be queen, I need to look atleast presentable...

I added my anklets at last and as I was going to pick up the vermillion to fill my trichion but then suddenly remembered that for the first week of the wedding only the husband can fill his wife's trichion with vermillion. So I left it like it was and picked up the small box of vermillion and wrapped it up with a red cloth and kept it in my hand.

I got ready and finally left my chamber and headed towards Chanda Ma's chamber. I saw her already checking everything that was packed for our 5 days trip to the temple.

"Ma..."

I called her out and she turned around. She smiled when I touched her feet and kept her hand on my head while saying

"May God bless you with everything you want my child. By the way thank God you came i need your help. Please check if your clothes and accessories are sufficient for the trip or you will need more and please once again check if Rudra has all the necessary items and essential he will need. One more thing..."

Chanda Ma was going on and on about the things I need to check. Oh my i sure will have to make a list of them otherwise I'll forget...

"Ma, Ma calm down... I'll do everything you just go and relax... I'll check everything and then I'll tell you. Till then you go and check if everyone's ready to leave..."