Chapter :- 22 {Who's Gonna Take Decisions?}

{Please read the important note at last.}

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
✨TARGET:- 20 VOTES✨
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Year 1670
सन् १६६५
सन् 1670
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
PRATAP GARH:-

"ठीक है फिर, में तो मेरे भाई के साथ ही हूं परंतु भाई हार तो मुझे भी मंजूर नहीं है तो आपसे एक छोटी सी बेनती है के कृपया करके भाभी को सिर्फ देखने के बजाए थोड़ा जीतने पे भी ध्यान रखना।"

(Okay then, I am with my brother but brother, I also do not accept defeat, so I have a small request from you, please concentrate on winning a little instead of just looking at Bhabhi.)

Ranvijay said and everyone chuckled as I punched his stomach. Chanda ma started counting from 0 to 10 backwards and just as I heard the word 'zero', I dipped my hands in the pot and started finding the ring.

I saw Nandani was finding it with the same determination and I smirked when I saw her looking up at me. She smirked too and then started moving her hand faster. Her hand slightly touched mine and the movement of our hands stopped.

An electric shock ran through my body as my hand touched her. We both looked up at each other and the time stopped there. I smirked when she blushed. I closely started memorising her face. Big brown eyes with long eyelashes, red round apple cheeks, that small forehead which was covered with a lot of jewellery right now, that small nose which has a big round nath (nose ring) in it and finally those pink petals.

I released a deep breath and mumbled,

"Oh My God..."

I was busy admiring my butterfly when I heard Abhi hooting loudly,

"NANDANI!!! NANDANI!!! NANDANI!!!"

Hearing this Nandani and I smiled but Vansh started hooting for me,

"RUDRA!!! RUDRA!!! RUDRA!!!"

This increased my determination so I rounded my hand in one go around the whole pot and found the ring but it had something else with it. Her hand. The ring was already on her finger. Oh no... I lost...

But what surprised me was she kept looking at me without removing her hand from the pot. I felt her hand removing the ring from her finger and then I already knew what her mind was thinking. Just as she was about to put the ring on my finger, I quickly held her hand and pulled it out of the pot with the ring just between both of our fingers.

Her face was picture-worthy right now. She was so shocked. Everyone's hooting calmed down and everyone started looking at our hands confused.

"Oh My God!!! Both of you found the ring at the same time... It's so ...Ummm... So auspicious. It means... Ummm... This means that you both will make decisions equally in this marriage. This is a good sign..."

Chanda Ma said while glaring at me. I tried to hide my chuckle. Everyone clapped and was so happy for us.

The ritual ended and everyone started leaving.
We all went to our private seating area where only family could come and sit and talk. Everyone was hungry so the dinner was served there only.