PORSCHE - VEGAS (Love You Like You Deserve)

"just when will you learn to do something right" 'thup'

"you can't even do anything good" 'thup'

"just for what good you are born?" 'thup'

"learn something from kinn, you 'not for any good bastard' " 'thup'

It is common for Vegas to get beaten by his father and the workers there to listen about it, isn't it? What to do, he just can't do anything cause that bastard of father will went to Macau if he do anything and Vegas has only weakness which is his own brother and he won't let his father do anything to the only family he left.

After beating and taunts, gun send vegas out of his office and since Vegas was wearing tank top, anyone can see his bruises but still he went towards his bike without caring about the bruises and wear his jacket which was above his bike. But what he didn't knew was someone was watching this whole times.

After a long ride, Vegas stopped at a bar and went inside and the audacity of the day, the last person he wanted to see is the first person he see in the bar - porsche.

"so what brings the legendary Vegas Theerapanyakul here?" porsche asked while making cocktail as Vegas sit in front of him. As much as Vegas doesn't want to talk to him right now, he still answered to porsche in a flirty way with his usual smirk on face but the returned answered was maybe something he was caught off guarded.

"to sleep with you, how much for one night?"

"one cocktail from me and you without clothes on my bed will be enough for me, about you?" porsche answered sending a wink to him while he gave the cocktail to the lady beside Vegas. Still Vegas answer confidently.

"your favorite cocktail" as soon Vegas said the sentence porsche grab his hand and take him inside while saying "my favorite cocktail is inside the bedroom".

Soon after locking the room from inside Vegas find himself half naked on porsche's bed and oh........he wasn't expecting to be bottom but maybe.........maybe after seeing porsche's body, he is okay by being bottom and maybe it is not too much bad to be bottom for one time at least. After all what is more bad then staying with his father? Nothing.

Porsche bring a cocktail in his hand as he pour on Vegas half naked upper body and this was not what Vegas expecting and he was about to protest about it until he felt porsche's lips on his neck and if it doesn't felt good.

Maybe it was first time he is bottoming for someone but one thing he knows very well is it is very first time someone is caring for him. The lips on his body aren't showing any lust towards him, it is as if they are telling him how amazingly he is made by God, with grace and like a art piece, treating him like the most precious thing in this world.

"you are such a beauty" porsche said before grabbing him by his waist and kiss him and Vegas............he believed him, he believed everything porsche told him.

Porsche didn't had one stand with him, he made love to him and for the first time in his life he wants to cry, cry from happiness that there is someone who care about him truly.

He didn't said anything about the bruises, he just treated Vegas like as if he is the most fragile thing in the world, made with glass and patience. He asked about Vegas's consent at every point, he asked Vegas about his comfort in every point and Vegas swear to himself that porsche would be the last person in the world, Vegas would bottom for.

And for some reason Vegas don't want leave after this, specifically not after the after care porsche gave him. God!! if Vegas didn't felt like a real king. And he didn't leave, he just slept on porsche's chest like it is his own property and hug him like his life is at sake, making sure porsche doesn't leave in middle of night.

NEXT MORNING

The next morning Vegas wake in the same position he was asleep, above porsche's chest while porsche was hugging him by his waist. And shit!! Vegas showed is vulnerable side to Kinn's bodyguard, Kinn's lover and now..............now what they both will make fun of him including his father will give him a good beating.

Vegas was about to leave until he felt the arms on his waist tighten and porsche's eyes open and the first thing he do to Vegas is sending him a smile and brush Vegas's hairs out of his cheek.......................shit!!someone please tell him, he is not blushing and that his heart is not beating to much fast but porsche didn't said anything just asked about Vegas's health.

"any pain? Should I bring pain killer?"

"no, it's okay" despite the aching pain in between his legs, he refuse to take medicine and to show is vulnerability more to porsche but porsche just rub his back in a soothing manner as he knew what is happening in Vegas's body.

"why were you here yesterday?"

"that should be my question"

"......................kinn cheated on me so I broke up with him, one week ago" porsche answered truthfully after a silence of one minute, making Vegas shock at how kinn broke up with him cause porsche should be the last option to break up............at least in Vegas's opinion.

"And you came yesterday so I thought" and that was enough to tell Vegas that it was just one night stand and this is what he himself wanted, right? But still his eyes are burning as if his eyes wants to show the emotion he isn't letting out but he didn't let his eyes show and get up and wear his clothes but before he could leave porsche asked him something making him stop dead on his track.

"so, date at mall?"

"huh? What do you mean?"

"I would like to court you before asking you to become my boyfriend, is that allowed Vegas Theerapanyakul or soon to be Vegas kittisawat?"

And Vegas just nod his head, he wants to run into porsche's arm but his mind refuse to show any emotion and as if porsche understand him, he himself come to Vegas with a smile and hug him like he wants to reassure Vegas that he will not leave him, he will not do anything to him to break his heart, like it is okay for Vegas to show him his emotion and so he did. Vegas hug him. He didn't make any sound but still porsche felt his shirt getting wet yet he didn't leave him. Promised him in his heart that he will not leave Vegas no matter what the situation is.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

After two weeks, with porsche's help, Vegas killed gun by his own hands without any regret and told Macau about it truthfully with porsche being his boyfriend too for which Macau happily patted on his brother's shoulder and warn porsche to, not to break his brother's heart.

And right now Vegas is checking some papers with the partner he has in work, as now he is the one who is the master of minor family with porsche, who is currently outside, dropping Macau to the college by himself just for Vegas's assurance.

"I think we should export these after two three days, after storm so that we can rest assured that it will reach there without any problem"

The partner agreed and left from there making Vegas slump back on his seat while someone hug him from behind as the person kissed on Vegas's forehead with love.

"you left Macau there, porsche?"

"yes dear" porsche said while lifting Vegas of his seat and sitting himself on it with Vegas on his lap.

"bastard, this wasn't the plan" Vegas hissed at him but porsche just kept looking at him with love like he is a kitten hissing at him.

"we can plan many things, you know for later like some.......kids........or our kids maybe?" porsche said while acting of thinking making vegas blush and curse him.

"bastard" you can say that when Vegas thought that he will only bottom for porsche, he now, is bottoming for his whole life.

Hey guys 👋. Your author in here. I think this one came out best from the others, like it shows more emotion, right?
Let's see what will be written in our next ship.