PORSCHE - KHUN (Learn The Real You)

Korn is a bastard. Everyone know this but since they can't do anything, they let him do anything just like right now when Korn said

"porsche will marry tankhun"

"WHAT!!"

Still it was shock to everyone, like heck, it has just been one week since porsche came as Kinn's bodyguard and now this.

"what the hell!!"

Oh yeah they forgot about tankhun and porsche.

"no papa-"

"you both are going to get married that's it, no arguments. Go! Prepare for tomorrow's wedding"

What the hell!! Isn't this a little too soon. And beside they both hate each other so how will they work out together?

But can anyone dare to deny Korn? No, so they got married, yay! Fuvking hell!! They are still looking at each other with so much hatred in their eyes before Korn come towards them and said something making everyone shock.

"now both porsche and tankhun will live in another mansion without any bodyguards with them and that include arm and pol too. Since you have a husband now, porsche can take care of you tankhun. Happy married life and live goodly with each other. And yeah you can take servants if you want but no bodyguard"

Said Korn before going away like he didn't just drop a bomb on khun and porsche including others too.

Right now both porsche and khun are sleeping on their assigned room of newly wedded couple, trying their best to ignore each other as they both went to sleep after bathing.

"p....please"

"no!"

It was night time when porsche was woken up by a whimper and some sounds, he agt up to see who is that person only to find khun thrashing in his sleep while whimpering with his face filled with tear stains.

Porsche calmed down him down while rubbing his back as he don't want anyone to disturb his sleep. After calming him down porsche slept by himself while facing the ceiling not caring about the tankhun who is, now sleeping on his chest.

Tankhun get up next morning, happy that he didn't get any nightmare which made him wake up in middle night or so.............at least he thought that. He went down as he notice porsche eating his breakfast so he also ate his and went to his room to watch drama not giving a glance to porsche and it is not porsche want him too.

Three weeks passed by porsche calming down tankhun every night and both ignoring each other at day time. Until Korn called them in a meeting. Porsche know that now since he is married to the eldest of Theerapanyakul family, he has to participate in the mafia work too and even have to share work with kinn which he don't mind cause he just don't care but before going outside porsche told something to khun making khun warn him back too.

"we have to act like couple in front of Mr. Korn so don't mess up"

"and you better don't get overboard"

Saying that both went inside the Theerapanyakul mansion with porsche's hand on khun's waist and they both entered the mansion, fake smiling to each other as they went inside the meeting. Khun and porsche sit beside each other while the others sit on the opposite of the rival mafia team.

They are talking about making a Dam on the river which is quite a big project since everyone want this project and it is will legal if both party compromised but it doesn't seem like any of the one is ready.

Khun was just playing with the building structure model so they ignored him while they talk to each other to make the deal but only porsche was observing khun, only he know that tankhun is not playing instead, khun already a perfect structure of the dam by the model pieces but as the meeting come to end, khun breaked the model made by him and made the original one back thinking no one saw this.