JEFF - CODE - BIBLE (Naive Beauty)

Is it Jeff's fault that his co actor is so cute? Is it his fault that his co actor is naive and shy? Is it his fault that he fall for that innocent baby eyes? Is it his fault that there is a big age gap between them and the industry will not accept them? Is it his fault that he has no choice but to ignore that naive baby who doesn't know that there is a guy who the baby take as brother love him but not like brother?

Jeff is currently inside the room alone when barcode come inside and sit in his opposite seat with a beautiful smile on his face but Jeff ignored him like he has been ignoring him from one week and get up to leave and he swear he heard a sniffle and he knows who is about to cry but he can't turn around otherwise he will not be able to stop himself from hugging and reassuring that beauty so he went towards the exit.

He was about to leave until he hear barcode's giggle and who make barcode laugh in Jeff's presence, huh? He trun around to glare at the person but found bible hugging barcode while nibbling on his ear making barcode giggle cutely. The audacity of this person!! Here Jeff is ignoring his baby and there bible is biting his ear, no how the-

He was about to yell but apo and build came inside the room and build took barcode with him while apo look at both bible and Jeff as he said with a sigh.

"just what are you two trying to do?"

"huh?" both Jeff and bible said together

"if you think you are being mysterious than you are not cause it is easy to see that Jeff is ignoring code while bible is behaving differently too, like what are you two doing with my baby?"

Apo scolded making both Jeff and bible look down in shame as both said together only get shocked by each other and then glare at each other.

"I want to court code"

"the heck- why do you want to court code?"

"that should be my question, why do you want him when you are the one who is ignoring him and making him cry?"

"I am ignoring him cause he is still young-"

"haha....keep thinking about it and I will take code, I don't care about age gap, code deserve queen treatment and I will give him that"

"you dare!!!"

"enough!" apo shouted after having too much of this.

"do you think barcode is a toy?" yelled apo making other two look down in shame of their action and talking about barcode like that.

"my baby is naive so he can't tell what you both are trying to do and I agree he is so cute and I also want to date him" apo said making other two glare at him but he continues nonethelessly.

"but I am his brother and beside why don't you two court code together?"

"together?" (both)

"Yeah, like you both can become his boyfriend and since code is not understanding your efforts, I will help you two by explaining the situation to code and you two better respect his decision, whether acceptance or rejection"

Apo warned making other two nod seriously as they look at each other and then hug each other while saying

"I am ready to share him"

"well I am okay with it"

Apo smiled and went to code who is happily talking to bas and nodt while laughing with other two.

"code darling, I want to taln to you for a minute" apo said as code come behind until they both reach to without cameras area.

AFTER HALF HOUR

"will code agree?"

"I have answer of it but I still want him to give us a chance"

"yeah me too, if he gave us one chance, I will make sure to give him every single love of this world"

"me too"

Soon the door opened by apo coming inside with a huge smile on his face with a red ears barcode behind him who looks confident but you can easily see his nervousness.

"I am ready......I am ready to become your boyfriend but you better treat me right or I will find someone else" code said and after that he immediately hide behind apo while apo proudly nodded, must be him who teach him this sentence but still both bible and Jeff assured him.

"we will never leave you baby"

"we will be the best boyfriends you will ever have"

And after some more reassurance apo left room with Jeff, bible and code inside it, alone. After a minute of silence code couldn't help but to shutter out

"So.....so what should we do? I mean I never had boyfriend before so I don't know what to-"

And before code can ramble more, bible stopped him by saying..

"you don't have to do anything cutie, just behave like normal"

"that's right, you don't have to behave differently baby, you can just do anything you want and we will behave like normal as we behave usually, ok"

Said Jeff and bible making barcode smile genuinely. It should have been like that shouldn't it be, then why are they jealous when code is playing with Perth and talking with mile. Heck!! they agree code is naive, innocent and clueless and they even know no one like code like they like him so why are they jealous just-

Fuvk you bas!! Fuck you Perth!! Leave barcode alone!! Oh, they want to shout but they can't of course can't. They promised apo that they won't do anything bad so they should stand still on their words it means they don't have to become jealous nor do they have to expose their relationship but guess what rules are made to break.

"baby" bible called him as code immediately skipped towards him like a butterfly making bible and Jeff coo internally but their moment got ruined by the cooing of build and his boyfriend Perth towards code. How dare they look at him!! No control Jeff! Control bible!

But the moment got saved by barcode sitting on Bible's lap as bible hug him while barcode asked

"are you okay phi?"

What an angelic voice!! Too much for there devilish heart!! Sigh they could just die why listening to it.

Jeff grab code's hands while bible hug and code started patting Jeff's head while giggling making both Jeff and bible smile.

Maybe this relationship will work out. They have a long way to go with teaching their baby many things but it will still work out, they know, they have fate in this relationship and they will make sure, no one will try to take their baby away.

They stayed like that with their innocent baby not caring about the people taking picture of them while cooing at them and some teasing them. They can live with this, they can until they have their baby with them.

Hey guys 👋. You author here. This came out fluffy and it looks good like this. See you guys in next chapter.