(Heal You) Part - 2

It was hard for Vegas to go into sub space cause he was still nervous about it with others but now that everyone knows that Vegas hasn't been in sub space for 3 years which is definitely worst, they are trying their best to make him fall into sub space again by different methods.

"it's okay khun Vegas, I will do it"

"leave it Vegas, it is about to be complete"

"come here Vegas, I want to watch T. V. with you"

Like, by making him rest, trying to coax him to sleep but nothing is working..........why? Cause Pete, sub Vegas's daddy has not been here. After that incident, Pete felt so much embarrassed that he went for the mission outside the country and now Vegas also don't have courage to ask about Pete from anyone.

AFTER TWO WEEKS

"welcome back Pete"

"hello arm, hello khun kinn"

"Pete you came!! God we were missing you like crazy"

"ugh......I can see that"

And this made everyone laugh as kinn told Pete to take rest so he went to his room to freshen up. After doing everything Pete came down to report himself on himself but............

"Pete"

"khun Vegas"

"when did you came?"

"just an hour ago"

"I see..............going for duty?"

"yeah"

".............go"

"yes, Khun Vegas"

Awkward, damn awkward was this interaction. Neither Vegas nor pete knew why did they even start talking in first place. Vegas should had just leave from there or Pete should had told that he is busy but no......they had to have this awkward conversation.

OF course they know, it is awkward for both of them to face each other but damn! it is more worse that anyone would think.

"khun kinn, you called"

"ah.....yes Pete, can you bring Vegas for dinner tonight"

"I-"

"I know how you are feeling Pete but Chan and pol are busy and others are also gone cause of father's order so-"

"it's okay khun kinn, I will do it"

---------------------------------------------------

KNOCK! KNOCK!

"hello, kh-"

"phi!!"

Oh...............sub Vegas is out and does not want to be seen by others that's why, hiding inside the room, well it's okay Pete knows he can handle this, so it's okay.

"it is not phi, baby" Pete said as he open the door and peek inside only to find Vegas wide eyes as he look at pete before whispering.

"daddy?"

"hi baby"

"You back?"

"yes baby" Pete said as he came inside and close the door while saying.

"I heard you didn't came out from 3 weeks, did you miss daddy?" Pete said, obviously teasing sub Vegas but didn't expected to find him crying when he look at Vegas.

"baby"

"miss daddy........(sniffle)......daddy.......left (sniffle).......phi.....work can't play with Vegas.......(hic)"