KIM - PETE (Happens For Better)

Kim was very small when he first saw Pete, maybe three years old. Pete was the only one who has been with Kim for Kim's whole childhood since Kim never got to see his mother which is nothing a miserable thing for him.

Korn never comes to meet Kim, the only time he comes to see Kim was to see his progress and kinn has always been busy training with khun.

Kim being Kim he never told anyone about his fear of dark or sleeping alone which makes it more harder for him to bond with anyone but........

..........only Pete was the one who who stayed with Kim, despite Kim insisting of staying alone. He took care of Kim, he loved him, he trained Kim so that the thing that happened to Khun, won't happen to Kim.

It makes it harder for Kim to stay away from Pete when Pete was the only one who has seen Kim's vulnerable side and accepted it like it is a life process.

Kim remembers the time when he was sixteen years old and Pete got shot and admitted in the hospital, his heart dropped as he blamed himself for not protecting himself and Pete at that time.

Kim cried that day but there was Pete to hold him all the time, whispering soothing words in his ears, taking care of kim despite his injury.............and if Kim didn't fall for Pete.

Yeah, he fall in love with Pete but............but he didn't wanted to become his father's toy which he got to know as he grow up.......thinking of his life, he left Theerapanyakul family at the age of 17...........he wants to tell Pete about his feeling but maybe it was good that he didn't told him about it.

Cause, now looking at Vegas and Pete being couple, Kim can't help but to be happy for pete of funding his love.

"P'kim, you aren't eating, is it not your liking?"

"whatever you cook always hit my taste baby. I was just lost in my thoughts"

"you should not think while eating"

"fine, I will eat first, then my worried baby will be happy baby, right?"

"stop being cheesy phi"

"I am not I am just stating truth"

"phi!!"

"ok - ok, let's eat"

Chay, porchay kittisawat, the boy he decided to give his heart and the boy who took care of it like a diamond. Chay was never the replacement of Pete and he will never be even.......he fall for chay for who he is not because chay was the only other person who took care of Kim other than Pete.

Kim loves chay he knew it from starting but he was afraid if he fall for another one then he will have to leave that person too but Chay proved him wrong.

He taught Kim how they both can work together despite the difference cause opposites attract each other. He taught Kim that falling for right person is never wrong, never.

Kim hurted Chay cause he didn't wanted to hurt himself but he didn't realise he hurted himself the moment he hurt Chay and when he realised he knew he has only one chance to fix everything and Chay showed him, it can happen. Everything can happen they put trust in between.

Kim trusted chay and he knew he didn't trust any wrong person so took Chay's trust too and hide it inside his heart so that it won't broke.

Pete saw his vulnerable side but chay will saw his all sides. Pete gave him care but Chay will give him light. With Pete he learned to fight darkness but with chay, he got to know that there is somewhere a light in that darkness, they just have to find it.

Pete and Chay are different person and maybe that's why God showed Kim how people love truly so that he will find Chay later in his life. He and Pete are a history but vegaspete and kimchay are future and Kim knows he will cherish it inside his heart.

Hey guys 👋. Your author here. Yeah, they are not couple in here but it is still heart touching.