(Forbidden Crush) Part - 2

"okay father"

KNOCK! KNOCK!

"come in"

"uncle Korn"

"Vegas, my child, come - come"

"ah..no, I just came to give this file from father"

"okay, I see"

"you can also go now kinn"

"yes father"

"I will take my leave too, uncle"

"sure child"

OUTSIDE KORN'S OFFICE

"what are you doing here Vegas?"

"what do you mean? Didn't you see-"

"then why are you looking around?"

"cause-"

"Vegas! When did you came?"

"hello to you too, khun"

"hello, come kinn, snacks are ready and porsche has also came"

"I am coming"

"you should come too Vegas"

"But khun-"

"shut up kinn"

"ok"

"so.......are you coming Vegas?"

"yeah.........I mean sure"

"great"

Let me tell you the situation here. So............honestly speaking, Vegas hasn't visited main family from almost 4 months since he was outside the country after he went back to minor family but the time he entered main family's mansion today, the first that came in his mind was 'Tankhun'.

Why? He don't know or maybe he don't want to accept that cause this is what it should had been. Of course he knows he decided not to give up easily but.................but this is not about giving up. This is...........this is about tankhun's safety. Of course Khun is being abused here too, Vegas can know it just by a glance of scar on tankhun's wrist. But in minor family he will abused more......but never can like main family.

It hurts to know that a person like khun also get abuse..............well, he has been abused since the time he was nine and that's why soon he lost ability of being sharp.....................because of Korn's prank. Prank? It was supposed to be a harmless prank but Korn didn't let it, he made his workers abuse khun to the point where khun no longer can fight back as he just got deep inside the darkness of mind.

And how does Vegas know it? Ah...................this was the work Vegas was doing for four months outside, searching about khun's past and Korn's connection to it. To his utter shock, he found what he shouldn't had but now he cannot just turn his back to it.

When Vegas saw Korn, the first thing he wanted was to put bullet in between his head but he can't, he knows he can't so in the last he went with the flow, just to calm his mind.

"did you not like it?"

A voice, gentle, calm, soft and filled with worry snapped him out of trance as he look at khun who is looking at him in worry of whether Vegas liked the snacks or not.

"no, it is good. I was just thinking about something"

"unfortunate for You, you can't worry when you are in my room" khun said while putting his hand on Vegas's forehead to ease the frown on Vegas's face.

Vegas knows everyone in the room is watching them in surprise as when did khun and him become close but they don't know, they don't know khun is keeping is promise of getting to know Vegas better. Khun is a promise keeper and Vegas know this very well otherwise Khun wouldn't had noticed his dislike of sweet things at just one time of that day. And that's why he is eating crackers right now which is filled with flavours, crispy and spicy, just like how Vegas likes.