VEGAS - KEN - PETE (Disobedient)

"seriously just what the hell does he want? Can't he make a choice, this no that, no this is good too but that is more good? Like what? The hell is wrong with father?.................everything! Fuvk I need a drink"

Vegas, VEGAS KORNWIT THEERAPANYAKUL, the heir of minor family who is tired of his father just like others. He is tired of father's confusion so in the last he decided to get a drink so that he won't have to remember his father anymore and to meet someone.

Vegas went to the bar to meet his boyfriend, not just for drink, it is just the relationship is a secret that's why they have to meet like this............

Vegas opened the bar door as he observe his surroundings before he heard a voice making him happy too, suddenly.

"Vegas, you came on time"

"hi Pete"

Vegas greeted before kissing his boyfriend who happily kissed back before they both went to drink together.

"you know vegas, he looked quite sick today"

"hope he will take care of himself"

"yeah"

Oh....yeah, another thing..........vegas and Pete like someone. In other words they both like someone else too despite.....despite being boyfriends but no worries since they both like one person who don't even look in their direction.

Though since Pete lives in main family while Vegas in minor family, their third crush is living in main family too which makes it easier for Pete to see him always but for Vegas, it is difficult since he only come to main family occasionally just like today.

Kinn, his more like enemy cousin, is sitting in front of him with his and Pete's love interest and big.

"big, call Chan"

"yes khun kinn"

And with that the only one left in the room is kinn, vegas and........

"you should take rest for today, Ken"

.......him, his love interest, ken, who is sick but nonethelessly came to duty and Vegas want nothing more than to carry to his bedroom and wrapping him inside the blanket.

"I am good khun kinn"

Lie! Vegas and kinn, both can see his face more paler then his original color, eyes red while he is shivering. Yeah it is winter but inside the house it is AC, so that no one will have to face cold but ken caught it during his two days before mission.

And since he has been continuously working without break, he even caught fever and now hell! he don't want to take rest.

"as you say"

Well....it is not like kinn can do anything if Ken don't want to go so he let him be, thinking he will tell kinn when he wants to rest but man.......kinn don't know how much he is wrong.

After that both kinn and ken left leaving Vegas alone in the room as Pete came inside.

"how was the deal?"

"good........keep an eye on ken he don't look any good"

"I know, his fever is worse than yesterday but he is not ready to take leave. Not even after big scolded him"

"..............I should go now"

"hmm, don't worry, I will take care of him"

"ok, baby"

"bye Vegas"

----------------------------------------------------

Ken was going to eat food but suddenly he felt himself dizzy as he try to get in his room before fainting. He walk while grabbing the edge of the walls with his trembling hands but........alas....luck never works on right time just like this.