KHUN HAREM (Pretty Boss)

Tankhun Theerapanyakul, every single one in this country know this name but as what - the eldest of Theerapanyakul family? The first heir of Theerapanyakul family? The trouble maker of the Theerapanyakul house?

Maybe but what they don't know is tankhun Theerapanyakul has a different side too. A very different side which is only known by the bodyguards who stay with khun. Like Pete, arm, pol and maybe ken and big too who has take care of tankhun for one week too. But no one else and that side is.......

"choose arm, this one or this one"

..........a cute side. Yeah despite all those things they have to suffer whole day it all come to end when they enter tankhun's room with him where tankhun's whole demeanor changes into a cute one rather than a diva one.

"I think the white one looks good Khun" Pol answered making khun smile happily as he nodded and went to grab the ornaments he is about to wear. As the others look at him with a smile.

And the occasion? Well occasion is that, the Theerapanyakul family has been invited to a big party and tankhun wants to look good so pete helped him while giving him choices in clothes, ornaments, makeup, etc. Making sure that every thing is comfortable for Khun.

Soon the bodyguards find themselves outside the room with tankhun and the make up artist inside the room and room open revealing the makeup artist who has the biggest smile on his face as he look at the bodyguards and said.

"I swear, you all have the most prettiest boss ever"

Saying that he went to side revealing a breathe taking person making all the guards heartbeat stop as tankhun asked with confidence.

"so how am I looking?"

(this is what tankhun is wearing)

"what! Cat got your tongue, huh? I know I am too much pretty"

And he is. That's why the bodyguards's heart beat has been stopped and maybe not cat but tankhun's beauty surely tied their tongues. So the first one to say was Pete who tried his best to control his emotion while complimenting with other two following him.

"you are looking so much pretty Khun, no one take your place"

"yeah khun, no one can beat you in beauty"

"you will be the star of tonight's party khun"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

And oh, maybe he is the star of tonight cause the owner of the party is not leaving his eyes from tankhun but tankhun was too busy looking for kinn that he didn't notice the eyes he has all over his body but the person behind him surely noticed as they clench their jaw to control themselves from beating that person to the pulp for even looking at tankhun.