VEGAS - CHAY (Unexpectedly Expected Couple)

After the death of both Korn and kun, all are happy. As much as Vegas don't want to live with his cousins, knowing Macau is his cousin's, tankhun's boyfriend, Vegas can't just take his brother's boyfriend so in the last the minor family and main family combined.

Kinn and Vegas are the owner of Theerapanyakul family business now and both are working together. Vegas is still not used to eat with them since everyone around is a couple, Pete-big, arm-ken, chan-pol, tankhun-Macau, kinn-porsche, just everyone and this is irritating Vegas but...............for his brother.

"guys, today, my brother is coming after three years of study in london"

Eh? Another member? Another couple? At this rate Vegas is sure he will leave the mansion more faster than the mosquito.

Vegas who was exhausted after listening to their daily talk went out to take some fresh air since all are free today and no one has mission including Vegas himself.

"excuse me sir"

Huh? Vegas turned around to find a small boy looking at him with with eyes, he looked quite young by his feature and body but is a completely nervous...............bye Vegas? Maybe, he always look dangerous, not his fault.

"yes"

"do you.......do you know where is uh....theraka...what was it name?"

"you don't remember the name?"

"it's...its complicated" the boy said pouting as Vegas thought for himself before asking.

"your name?"

"um...porchay, porchay kittisawat" Kittisawat?

"are you.......are you porsche's brother?"

"yes" oh......that makes sense now.

"you are finding Theerapanyakul mansion?"

"yes - yes"

"I see, come with me"

Vegas took Chay's luggage since it looked too big for porchay and went towards his car being followed by a puppy..................I mean porchay. They both reached the mansion fastly cause of Vegas's Lamborghini.

"here we are"

"wow! So big"

Yeah it is, since after the reconstruction, minor and main family house are made combined. So it is now very big.

"come inside"

"porsche" Vegas shouted as porsche immediately came with an annoyed expression, must have called him in between the so called work but his eyes widen when he look at porchay as he immediately ran towards his little brother.

"welcome back Chay"

"hia" both brothers hug each other until kinn came as chay break the hug and then hug kinn. Soon everyone came and get a group hug including Vegas too who was complaining about it but they just laughed it off.

AT NIGHT

"the moon looks pretty from here"

"yeah? But it is far away from our reach"

Porchay was in the garden after dinner as others went to sleep. He watched moon while taking fresh air until he heard a voice making him turn around to look at the person.

"what are you doing here P'vegas?"

"didn't wanted to sleep so"

"oh.............isn't it good that it is far away from out reach?"

"huh?"

"people won't ruin him and then he will shine always"

Vegas look at Chay who is sitting with a blank expression but he know the emotion behind those eyes. He thought chay is just a kid but maybe he is wrong, maybe Chay has gone through many things, he don't even know.