PORSCHE - BIG (Back To Change Everything)

It was at that moment porsche knew what love is when big died for Kinn's lover means for him despite he himself loved him and when he died by Kinn's hand when tawan lied to him, just after big died, about porsche and he blindly trusted him.

Porsche kittisawat came back in time before two years of him meeting kinn and this time he is not falling for that bastard, nope he is not. But what was new to porsche was he found a familiar face sitting in front of his counter while using phone so he asked another employee in there about the customer for which the employee replied that he come twice a month which made porsche shocked. How come he never notice big in the bar? Maybe because he just kept looking for girls that's why he never give attention to the boys.

Now that he can see well, he noticed, big hair is longer than before maybe he cute it with casual clothes and phone in his hand and by peaking into it, he is playing game in it and smiles everytime he cross one level, how cute! He didn't order anything means he just come here to relax which of course he can but porsche has some another plan.

"here" porsche said while putting the cocktail 🍹 in front of big who looked up at him confused eyes. And this would be first time porsche find big cute, no don't get him wrong, big always hiss like kitten so it is for the first time he looks like confused kitty...........to porsche at least.

"I didn't order anything"

"I do know but sitting in the bar looking so cute but isn't drinking, how will that work for bartender?"

Success, oh yeah success, he successfully managed to make big laugh in just one try. He has to agree that Kinn's eyes are still unlocked or else how come he never noticed big?

"so, are you going to drink?"

"and what will I get after drinking it?" big asked obviously trying to confuse porsche so that he won't drink until the end but if porsche doesn't already know about so he answered him with much more confidence.

"A heavenly night with you in my bed" said porsche making big flushed while looking down and if it was not the prettiest site porsche has ever watch and for some reason he wants to make him flush in more than one ways so he Continued.

"so? Going to drink?" big look at the drink for one or two minutes before gulping down in just one go and then look at porsche as if a kitten is waiting for his reward and who is porsche to deny his soon to be kitten?

Porsche kissed him right away when they turn away from every other person's eye while pinning him on wall as big tried to open porsche's shirt but couldn't so he whined in between kiss making him chuckle and tease big more.

"eager, aren't we cutie?"

He immediately lifted big while kissing him and went to one of the empty room in bar. He double checked the door lock and then opened his clothes before ripping big's clothes and hungrily bitting on his neck while pinning his hands tightly above his head.

"ah...ahh"

"porsche.........my name is porsche,, moan my name baby" porsche said in big's ear and kissed his ear before going back to bite on his inner thighs.

"p..porsche....fuvk...ah"

Big thrashed around in his hold, not cause he want to come out of hold but because he wants to feel himself getting dominated, he thrashed around knowing he can't run away from porsche's hold but still tried in vain just so that he can feel him getting manhandled..................manhandled? Oh fuvk this was not big expecting but seeing how porsche turn him on stomach with just one hand by his pretty, slim waist and it is enough to make him moan.

"fuvk....porsche"

Well.........new kink unlock and porsche didn't smirk after noticing this. Nope, he didn't he just smiled sweetly and fold big in position with his face in pillow and ass in air. Enough to make porsche get drunk on the sight.