PORSCHE - VEGAS (Guide To Tame Devil)

WARNING ⚠️ :- <mature 🔞, psycho, obsession>

"are you laughing in this situation?"

Porsche kittisawat, the new bodyguard of kinn Theerapanyakul, he has been warned from the time he entered the main family that................don't get close to the devil, do not try to mess with devil or else he will die but he.............he didn't listened, he never listened to anyone actually and maybe that's why.........

..........he is right now standing in front of the devil himself, Vegas Theerapanyakul, the psycho of the all mafias and the devil king who kills people for fun but does porsche regret it?.................nope.

He is tied to the ceiling by his hands with body standing but still he is smiling, smiling like he is on a date and this was enough to annoy Vegas more he kicked porsche on his stomach harshly making porsche cough bleed as Vegas left from there but not before cursing him.

"fuvking bastard"

Porsche didn't care about his wound stomach as he started smiling before laughing like a literal maniac while murmering.

"sweet sweet, harsh doll"

NEXT DAY

Vegas came downstairs to check on porsche but when he opened the door, he found the room empty, just half broken chains attached from the ceiling to which he had tied porsche two days ago.

What the hell!! Did someone helped him? How the hell did he run away from here?

Vegas was in his thoughts that he couldn't been able to notice that someone is behind him and the moment he realise it he turn around only to get an instant regret.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Vegas open his eyes with a groan as he felt pain over all his body so he looked up to notice himself in a standing position as he look around the room.

It is the same room he tied porsche and how he is tied to it but how?................dunno but looking at himself, he got to know that he is tied naked from the ceiling but his body has no marks as if someone just tied him so that they can just admire him.

His vision is slightly blur but still enough to recognise anyone as he just recognised porsche who entered the room and found Vegas awake before he smile and went to Vegas. He touched Vegas's cheek and asked him sweetly..............sickingly sweetly.

"how are you feeling baby?"

Vegas felt goosebumps all over his body when porsche whispered against his neck but he didn't answer him, in return he asked another question from him.

"you tied me?"

"of course baby, you were quite harsh yesterday unlike the previous day so I have to punish you, you know. You hurt me doll"