KINN - BIG (Eyes On You)

"I heard there is an auction going to happen"

"yeah, who is khun Kinn's partner?"

"actually, Khun Kinn's partners are not free today so-"

"I do have a person in my eyes"

"who?" a deep voice asked from behind arm and big as Pete's eyes widen who is facing kinn current before they all faced kinn and bowed down.

"who is in your eyes, arm?"

"actually.........actually khun kinn....you can.....you can take.....big with you as your partner"

"WHAT!?" big exclaimed as Pete look away in shock while arm look down not wanting to face Kinn's anger but they all were definitely wasn't expecting Kinn's answer.

"it is a good idea" kinn said making Pete and arm look at him in surprise while big looked betrayed as kinn left from there to his office followed by a completely annoyed big while arm and Pete high-fived to each other.

--------------------------------------------------

"with all due respect, what the hell Khun kinn!" big said while gritting his teeth as he bend over to grab the pen which has fallen from desk, not knowing Kinn's eyes fixed on him or his.........ahem.

"it is good, I have go to a very important auction today and I don't have anyone ready for it so you. are. going. with. me. Be ready by evening as my partner not like bodyguard"

"..............as you say khun kinn" big said while sighing as he went out of the room, directly to Pete and ken who is currently sitting in the garden.

"I need your help"

"with what?"

"I am going with khun kinn to an auction.........as his partner"

"great..........?"

"I need to get ready as his partner"

"leave it to us"

"we are definitely good in fashion than you"

"wha-"

"arm, come here and bring pol with you. We have a very important work here"

"what is it?"

"we have to help big get ready for the auction tonight as khun Kinn's partner"

"damn! Leave it to us"

"pol, Pete wh-"

"come with us"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
.

.

.

.

.

.
.

.

.

.

.