BUILD - BIBLE (Daily Jealousy)

As everyone knows how reel life and real life is different, that's how our one of the couple is, with reel name vegaspete.

UNKNOWN'S POV

"hubby" a boy run inside and hug his older boyfriend excitedly while saying

"guess what happened"

"what happened baby?" the older one ask while settling his younger boyfriend who is excited on the cooking counter while he is cooking.

"I got a new role in another drama which contains some....R - rated scenes but otherwise it is fine and it is a BL, you know I got second main role character"

The younger one rambled not knowing his older boyfriend is getting red from anger as he got stopped by a harsh grip on his waist and a bite on his neck making the younger moan.

"ah...ah...build"

"a..aa.....I don't think that's my name"

"s....sorry h..hubby" the younger was in tears by now, with how much pleasure he is getting from older who is biting his neck, making sure the marks are purple.

Showing mercy on younger, build leave the now teary eyes boy to calm down and put his cut vegetables in the pot to cook and went back again to his boyfriend who was looking down with a visible pout on his face making build chuckle internally as how much cute is his boyfriend.

"what happens to my cute bible?" older one asked while wiping Bible's tears as bible sniffle and hug him. Oh....how much build don't want to leave his cute boyfriend who is new in this industry but it is his baby's dream and he can't break it cause of his jealousy.

"was I too much harsh?" build couldn't help but to be worry about him going overboard since he is his baby's first boyfriend and he wants to be his last also. But bible just shook his head while still hiding in neck which made build Sigh out of relief.

"then what happens to my baby? Shy?" and this time bible nodded making build internally coo at his cuteness. God!! He is going to die soon but definitely will go to heaven cause of his boyfriend.

This time build just carry his baby who yelp and hugged him tightly more but did build mind? Of course not.........he is happy, he is. But...........

"cough" "cough" "b...baby"

Guess the grip on his neck too tight and by build coughing, bible loosen his grip on his neck and look at build with worried face making build coo. How could he be sick when his baby is here showing him the most cutest worried face on earth? Build is okay so no worries.

Soon the pot whistle making them know that the food is ready so build take his baby with him and again situate him on the counter as he switch off the stove and open the hot pot. He took on mushroom piece and put it in his baby's mouth which is quite big so only half went inside his mouth but no worries, why is build here?

Of course to help his baby, he bite down the rest mushroom from Bible's mouth while kissing him making bible blush full to his neck and build wants to know till where the blush went though Will anyone say this is the actor of Vegas role? No, but that's what his boyfriend is, talented. And build is not going to give him to anyone.

After this type of eating the pot emptied but the cleaning is tomorrow's work, they both wash their face and went bath together where build only watch his baby playing with bubbles and then dry themselves wear clothes but bible only wear a shirt and shorts while build only wear pants and slept after good night kiss..............more like a make out.

And tomorrow? Tomorrow it will be same, build will again get jealous like an old insecure man, then they will kiss more like a make out session until bible is ready to go for more and eat like today and again sleep like that cause that is their daily routine, it will always be probably.

Hey guys 👋. Your author here. Hope you all will like this. See you in next chapter