PORSCHE - POL (Take Care Of You)

It is tiresome OK!? It is!! Being tankhun's bodyguard is tiresome. So much. That sometimes pol just want to be dead.

Now don't get him wrong, he loves his boss......very much but heck!! Anyone would be tired at some point and maybe it is pol this time.

As much as he doesn't seems like a person who can tire himself cause he has always been Energetic and happy, he does get tired just don't show it.

He is tired of many things, his unrequired crush on Pete, his boss's daily drama and the work he has do when khun kinn told him to do anything. Fuvk!! Sometimes he just wish to disappear so that he can take a breathe of relief.

Pol dragged his legs to his room but not before watching Pete and big kissing each other since they are boyfriends. And Fuvk it!! He don't have time to laugh at his such bitter fate, ok? He is tired and he just want to sleep for a while and he did.

He went to his, arm and porsche's shared room but since their bed are separated, he don't have nay problem. Pol just slump down on his bed with shoes on, not caring about anything in the world then sleep.

"Pol, help me"

Fuvk his life!! And everyone, just everyone in this world disappear for a moment or think that pol has disappeared.

Pol was about to get up with his eyes closed........well what can a tired man can do but to listen to his boss in every situation but then suddenly he felt a hand on his back, gently pressing him back on the bed as the hand then started patted on his head like a kid making him sleep immediately not caring about who that person is.

NEXT MORNING

when pol woke up in the morning, he found himself without coat, shoes and shocks with his shirt button open enough to get him air clearly at night.

Pol bathed as he went towards arm and thanked him.

"thanks for yesterday"

"eh? What did I do yesterday? I was with Chan till midnight"

"then my clothes"

"oh, yeah you slept with those on but thank god that you didn't wore shoes or shocks on bed" arm said he went away from there to eat breakfast leaving pol with his thoughts.

'means someone else did it for me'

Though today is more bad for pol cause this time arm is also going with khun kinn means pol will be the only one who will be with khun for whole day...........Wish him good luck.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

OK, so............Hell to that person who said good luck truly bring good luck cause this is midnight and pol is watching a 'through the hell boring' drama with khun, wanting very badly that khun would sleep so that he can rest for a minute.

"this character is cute pol, right?"

"but not more than you Khun"

"of course, I know that"

Pol would had fainted right then and there but thanks to the god for showing mercy on him as he watched how arm, Pete and porsche come inside while arm noticed how his best friend's health is as he made a sympathy expression towards pol before he went towards khun to take him to sleep while Pete come towards pol to comfort him but of course for a known reason pol step back as he said.

"I will go to sleep now"

Pete nodded despite his confusion of pol's action. Pol reached to his bed as he again played down in exhaustion with his shocks on but arm should still be thankful that he removed his shoes, that's enough work for today already.

Pol didn't sleep immediately but definitely closed his eyes and then he felt someone's hand removing his socks carefully trying not to wake him up which he already is.

Pol decided to peek so that he can know who is taking care of him and this was definitely not what he was expecting.

'porsche'

Nah, he didn't said it aloud so no worries. Pol felt porsche opening his shirt buttons as he felt he was about to.......but no porsche just changed his shirt by making him wear a night shirt. After this he felt him massaging pol's head as he suddenly started to feel very sleepy but he still wants to confront porsche.

So he get up as he watched porsche sitting beside him with wide eyes watching pol carefully while pol just laid his head in porsche's lap making porsche shock about his action.

Pol grabbed porsche's hand and put it back on his head as he felt porsche again started rubbing his head in a soothing motion while pol speak.

"why did you do that?"

"cause you deserve it"

Not expecting this, pol blush as he still kept his eyes closed, enjoying the massage.

"but still isn't it tiresome since you are also tired?"

"anything for my love"

Oh................he definitely wasn't expecting this from porsche but......hell, pol is blushing like tomato right now and he is sure porsche can see this.

"I have crush on-"

"Pete. I know"

"then?"

"it is just a crush, right? Not love like I do and I am sure I can remove it" porsche said making pol chuckle as he ask.

"then you might have to take care of me on daily basis"

"and I would be there whenever you want"

OK...so....pol just didn't kissed on porsche's cheek, did you understand he did not? Then why is porsche blushing? Fuck!! Porsche immediately hugged pol as pol hugged him back while porsche slept with him knowing how important tomorrow is for him.

Cause tomorrow they both will have a talk about their future. Now it is not like they know they will together in future but still porsche will make sure that pol's memories will be filled with joy whenever he will think of their memories and one thing porsche will definitely try is to make pol his life time partner.

And he is not going leave pol until pol himself ask him and he will do everything he can to not to let pol think of breaking up with him.

Hey guys 👋. Your author here. Every unique ship is coming out, damn!! It is seriously interesting.