KINN - MACAU (Hot Meaning?)

Kinn is a hot tempered man and he is more hot tempered when he some one makes him angry, it means he becomes too much hot...................what the hell was that!?......nothing, just Macau's inner voice.........let's go back from starting to understand this.

--------------------------------

"God! Khun Vegas is so hot"

"yeah, especially when his veins are shown"

"with his jaw line"

"oh god" "oh god" "oh god"

"eh?" Well........macau was walking around the mansion until he heard workers talking about his brother making him stop but he wasn't expecting to listen this as he went back to his room

"veins? How can I person be hot when his veins are showing? Isn't it is the sign of malnutrition?..........though hia is not malnutrition.......is he?"

Porr Macau. Not his fault though since he has never talked about this nor did he ever listened to it so...........this is different for him, very much.

Actually he knows his hia is good looking but...........what is the definition of hot?..........only one person can answer this question of him and he knows who.........

"P'pete"

"yes Macau"

"what is hot?"

"when something-"

"how can I person can be hot?"

"oh............well.......lile you think he is quite good looking and-"

"you want him to fuvk you?"

"porsche!!"

"I just said Pete"

"go back to your boyfriend porsche and don't ruin the boy's mind"

"ruin?"

"porsche!!"

"chill, I am going. Big, baby"

"ignore him Macau, you will know it by yourself Macau"

"ok P'pete"

"good, come we have to go for party"

"yeah"

Everyone got ready for the Theerapanyakul's party as they went towards the party hall, immediately to get welcomed by Vegas, kinn and tankhun.

Pete went to tankhun as he watched vegas and pol enjoying their drink while porsche...........is missing with big? (Sigh) really at this time!? Kim and Chay are talking to each other.........wait- Kimchay are also here? Amazing.

Macau just grabbed his drink before he felt sleepy and decided to wash his face in the washroom.

"it is good but still boring for me"

"should I make it good for you?"

"step away bastard"

Macau threatened as he watched the unknown masked men coming towards him but the warning didn't stopped him as he moved towards Macau only for Macau to step back until he touched the wall.

"a delicious meal like you shouldn't be wasted"

"damn bastard-"

PUNCH!!

Fuvk!! Macau wasn't expecting someone to punch the man on face before he could even touch him as he look beside only to find kinn standing there while looking at the man in anger.

"you bastard!!" Kinn shouted as he again started punching the man making Macau's eyes widen who thought to calm kinn down but kinn didn't stop which made Macau.........