ARM - PORSCHE (Staright To Gay)

Well it is not arm's fault that he wants to go outside but khun is not having it so he told arm to go alone while he stay with pol and Pete...............so he went. He went outside the mansion to take a break from this chaotic life by going to a bar but what he didn't expected was seeing a slim waist bartender making drinks while flirting with the customers.

Though as much as he thinks he is straight he knows how many lies, his mind has told him in all those years and one of them is going to come now, looks like. Otherwise he wouldn't be looking at that bartender.

Arm sit on one of the empty seat as he took out his phone and ordered a drink to a bartender other than the slim waist one.

When his drink came he looked up to find the slim waist bartender smiling at him tenderly as push the drink towards arm gently before winking at him at him and telling him enjoy and..............

...............arm did. He enjoyed it even though he ordered bitter drink to stay sober..........for some unknown reason the drink taste sweet like candy and maybe that's why he ordered few more drinks just to taste it again to make sure it is being made by that sweet bartender.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Don't people say drinks make you forget about everything...........how arm wish to have one more drink-............no, no more drinks, drinks only make person regret later just like he is regretting right now.

Arm wake up to find pretty bartender sleeping on him while pouting making arm unconsciously smile before he come to an realisation and look down to find he and both the bartender are naked under the blanket. He felt the flashback running through his head as he remembered kissing porsche suddenly in between the bar where everyone can look but porsche kissed him back and then....................the results here.

The slim waist bartender woke up to find arm looking at the ceiling as he kissed arm's shoulder and greet him good morning while arm also unconsciously greet him back with a smile as he wear his glasses and clothes after getting up from bed.

He look at the bartender who was looking at him with with curious and confused eyes almost making arm melt but he still stand up and said.

"I am straight"

"me too"

Said porsche making arm take back by his words as he asked

"then why did you sleep with me?"

"you were handsome"

"aren't you worried about sleeping with a stranger?"

"not after getting a experience of your dick"

Arm blink for two or multiple times before chuckling as he said

"you have a shameless mouth"

"nope, honest"

And this was last point before arm burst out laughing whole he went towards the bartender and asked him again while gripping his chin.

"first time?"

"with a boy"

"experience?"

"A+ one"

"Would you like another experience?" arm asked while smiling as the bartender mirror his smile and answered

"maybe, if with you?" Arm kissed him before saying

"let's date"

"huh?"

"a date with me?"

And this was different for porsche who never thought of dating anyone especially a boy but he look at arm for a minute before looking down at arm's junior and then nodded at arm.

"why not?"

Arm noticed his stare as he chuckled and introduced himself making the bartender introduce himself too.

"Arm, on duty everytime"

"porsche, at your service anytime"

Arm grabbed porsche's waist who now stand up and wear pants and shirt while pulling him towards his chest and kissed him again while whispering.

"from now on, only at my service"

"I will need reward for my service"

"anytime you want, porsche"

Hey guys 👋. Your author here. This is a small one and fluff only.