KHUN - CHAY (Manipulate you To Love Me)

WARNING ⚠ - <manipulation>

Tankhun Theerapanyakul was a name everyone feared of at one time knowing he is the heir of Theerapanyakul family but it all changes when tankhun's mental stability got weak........or so everyone thought.

Tankhun was never mentally weak nor he is but he just act like that so that he won't become have to become the heir of this family. He was tired of killing so he started acting like this to not to kill anymore.

Sometimes he feels bad for the bodyguards who has to take care of him cause it is such a task to act like this and more a challenge to handle it. So, salute to those bodyguards and all the best cause they have to put up with him for whole until he come into his Theerapanyakul form at night and oh.......arm and pol know about his secret but no other then them and they know one word out and their heart ripped out of their body.

Tankhun check about porsche's Identity before kim could even but when he saw porsche's brother's face he got mermerised by the beauty in front of his eyes and he knew at that time that he want him. He want him to be tankhun's queen. He want porchay kittisawat to be tankhun Theerapanyakul's queen. But before he could even make any move on him Kim fall in love with him.

That's okay, he will leave him for his younger brother but what his brother did in return, left that beauty's heart broken and Khun wants nothing to do except beating his brother. But that's okay porchay will come to him. He know cause he has too. He can just kidnap that beauty and can cage him forever but he know that won't make porchay love him so when porsche decided to bring his brother in mansion khun meet him for the first time, face to face.

Damn!! What a beauty! Even girls are fail in front of him, completely opposite of porsche's alpha attitude. Innocent, naive anything a beauty should be, porchay is like it.

And tankhun wants nothing more than to cage him but he has to take it slow, he don't want to make his queen scared of him so he become friend with him, slowly by slowly he become close to him very close, enough close that he can tell him about Kim breaking his heart.

And it was enough to make tankhun know that this is the right time to make move. He took care of porchay like a baby, letting him hug khun ad much he want, demand anything from him and Khun immediately told the midst to go get them for porchay, sit on khun's like like he owns him but khun didn't said anything, not a single thing.

Until porchay snuggle in his neck while sitting on his lap making khun tilt porchay's head towards him and oh......was Chay always this beautiful? He don't know but he definitely don't regret it, not a single bit cause now tankhun is leaning towards porchay's lips making sure he observe every single expression of porchay to see if he want to back away but the beauty didn't back away. He let tankhun do whatever he want, kiss him, rub his thighs, carry him to bed. He just smiled at tankhun beautifully before sleeping.

Tankhun just keep watching Chay sleeping while thinking about the ways to ask him to be his boyfriend but the thought of Chay rejecting him make his eyes darken as the first thing he thought about is he will cage Chay if he rejected khun.

But it didn't happen Chay didn't rejected him, he just shyly told khun about his fear of getting hurt again making khun swear on his life that he will not leave him.........not in this life. It is a dark promise but Chay was too much innocent to notice this as he kissed khun in happiness making khun kiss him hungrily while making sure he take every single sadness from Chay's soul.

It has been three months of khunchay's relationship which everyone knows in the mansion but khun didn't make any move on his baby other than kissing him, it is not like he can't but it is just he want Chay to be always innocent and naive like this, forever......maybe he is obsessed with innocent Chay a little too much but when he will take Chay's V card, he will make sure it will be very lovely that Chay will remember it throughout his life..........out of love.

Tankhun was about to take Chay on a date and was about to tell him about him being mentally okay but it all got ruined when Kim came begging to Chay to take him back.

"Chay please, I did it for your safety" Kim said with despiration, if it would had been anyone else, he or she would have hugged Kim while saying that he is happy that he protected him and that he/she will went running into Kim's arms but it is a little different in Chay's case.

Instead of running into Kim's arms he hide in khun's chest making khun smirk internally as Chay hugged khun and and said to Kim.

"I know you protected me but you breaked my heart phi so I couldn't bring myself to continue loving you and beside that when I was in heart break, it was P'khun who took care of him and I love him so I won't come back to you"

Chay said while not looking at Kim who was having a mental breakdown as he glared at his older brother.

"is this what a elder brother do? Take his brother's boyfriend?"

"last time I remember when I saw Chay, he was single, right baby?"

Khun asked making Chay nod against his chest while Kim glare at him and left without saying anything. Knowing that khun won this competition and that Kim will not bother them again, he carried chay inside his room and locked the door before laying him down on bed as he kissed porschay's forehead before whispering in his ear.

"you did a good job baby, I will show you how much I love in real"

Khun said before kissing porchay. He made sure that his queen will remember only him while making love as, in the next day and the next day of tomorrow, porchay is his and he will be even.

The next day, while massaging chay's sore back he told him about his acting and other thing but Chay didn't leave him, he thought khun did right thing cause killing is bad, oh.......naive, bambi eye beauty, he don't that khun can kill anyone who dare try to look at Chay even.

And khun know that in the end of the day Chay is his despite all that his kimchay relationship and breakup, he is his and he will be cause khun isn't letting him go in this life nor he will in another life maybe.

Hey guys 👋. Your author here. So how is it? My first manipulation story with a new chip of khunchay?