PORSCHE - KEN (Beauty And Beast)

Bartender job is something porsche like so much that he some times forgot he is straight not gay. It is not his fault that he is seeing so many cute, handsome and beautiful boys these days and it is not his fault that there is his irregular beautiful male customer who always sit across him doing nothing but looking pretty and showing his milky skin.

He drinks only one cocktail and never slept with anyone nor did he look at any person here but still porsche can see sexual frustration in his eyes. Guess the beauty wants the best man of the world not just anyone and maybe...............maybe porsche can become the beast of the beauty in front of him.

"hi Sweetheart" and it is porsche who started this, not his fault, he just couldn't watch the pretty male from afar, can he?

But to his surprise the beauty ignored him, hmm.....fiesty one, huh? Well that's what porsche's type is. He also don't like people who himself come to him after all he wants after award of his hardwork of running behind a pretty boy.

"frustrated aren't you? Maybe a beauty like you need a beast like me" and this sentence was enough to make that pretty boy look up who took porsche's breathe in just one glance as he again turned around and savagely answered back while questioning porsche's ability at the same time.

"I don't think you have enough strength to satisfy me" said the beauty making porsche chuckle darkly as be lean towards his ear and huskily said in his ear making the beauty's breathe hitched.

"well...I did said that I am a beast"

"now, would you give this beast a chance to devour a beauty like you" said porsche leaning back as the pretty male chuckle and shake his head while saying.

"I don't want you to devour me" beauty said before pulling porsche with his collar and whispering in his ear.

"I need you to ruin me" oh......oh.......porsche likes it. He likes it where he is free to do what he wants and who is he to refuse this beauty who himself to ask him to ruin him. Porsche thought that a beauty like him will probably need care but guess, not every beauty needs same thing.

As porsche took the beauty's hand and take him to one of his room where he stated devouring the beauty's lips and opening his clothes before whispering agains the beauty's lips.

"pretty little thing. Gonna ruin you badly so that no one will be able to put you back together other than me. You will come begging to me to ruin you again and again before putting you back" and it was enough to make the pretty male moan as he begged porsche.

"p......please"

"porsche, pretty........it is porsche and I will make sure you will remember this name for your rest of your life"

"ken.....my name is ken"

"a pretty name for a pretty beauty"

And ken wasn't expecting himsle to be tied up against the bed while porsche harshly bite him on his chest making him cry in pleasure.

"f...fuvk porsche please"

"patience little one, maybe you will get more reward if you keep silent for me" porsche whisper against his neck as he bite him, making sure the marks are purple. As Ken only moan his name in reply. There is no way he will be able to stay sane after this-

"fuvk"

Porsche just didn't fold Ken in half and he absolutely didn't opened his pants. Ken has been waiting for this moment but before he could even say something porsche started kissing on his inner thighs going up and up and........oh....ken cummed just as porsche grab his dick.

"fuvking hell pretty, so sensitive"

But it was just for a moment that porsche got shocked, as soon as he realise what happened he smirked and said while rimming Ken making his eyes rolled back.

"gonna make you cum so many times that you will forget yourself"

And porsche made sure he stand straight or gay on his promise. He made ken cummed so many times before fuvking him and he fuvked him even when ken fainted, even when ken wake up after fainting, even when he couldn't do anything but to take what porsche is giving like a good boy. He completely ruined the pretty boy in the most amazing way anyone could ever have.

Ken is sure at this moment that no has ever ruined him like porsche. Nope, no one had audacity to do this many things to him but porsche did. He made sure that in the last ken can think only of nothing and nothing, just opened his mouth to keep moaning and crying in pleasure.

It was morning of 7 am when porsche put the dirty cloth away from which he cleaned himself and ken who is still in headspace, as he immediately went to him and hug him when he saw ken make a grabby hands towards him.

"such a good boy, pretty. You are so good" porsche said in Ken's ear making him snuggle against porsche's chest as he yawned making porsche coo at him but he can't bring himself to care cause first thing - today is his leave from duty and second - he is tired and satisfied, full of marks porsche left on his body to attract ken to him again.

Porsche just hugged him while thinking about the ways to ask the pretty who is laying in arms, out for date when he woke up from his deep sleep. Maybe........porsche was never straight.

Hey guys 👋. Your author here. Is this good enough? Let's see what will be the next ship. Maybe someone with kinn or Chay?