MOON PHASE - 2

Phew….

I was lucky that there was no one right behind my car at the time when I hit the brake. I know, it was a really bad habit which I have to work on, as quickly as possible.

So, I had to stop the car because I was completely forgotten to bring some groceries. I already made list in the morning and needed to go to the supermarket first. I went to the downtown grocery after returning to the campus because I was out of groceries and required to fill up the car tank. I went to Marion Lake, where there was a petrol station on the main road.

On the way, those strange ideas followed me the entire time; I'm not sure why I was such a weirdo. Can't I even drive, walk, or sit quietly like a normal fella? Ahhh, my mind was sometimes very much into messing with my emotions. So what on earth, that swirling notion in my thoughts.

The majority of the time, I wondered, "Am I adopted or something?" Because no one in my family shares my tendencies. In my family, I'm like the black sheep. For example, if the other person takes the right, I will take the left. I'm not sure why I'm always this way. My family is like open amenable and social Butterflies. On the other hand,  I was absolutely antagonistic to them. They all are garrulous and I’m not sure how anyone can be with all of this yakking. Being gossipy was a lose-lose situation for me. I like to be with nature, the ocean, the sky, the moon, and the stars which give me real tranquility.  I always feel like I was being watched, like in a movie. I’m not sure, but maybe I used to watch a lot of espionage films as a kid.

Well, let’s not open that door now, instead just concentrate on the glossary list. I grabbed my phone once more and opened the Notepad folder with the shopping list I had created for everything I needed to bring from the store. I parked the car, held my bag, and walked to the store.

That supermarket's doorway was conventional. I approached the door and pressed my right hand palm on the door's thin glass to open it. When I pushed the front door open. Before I stepped in I was greeted with the refreshing sound of a wind chime. It was placed just behind the entrance. As a result, whenever the door opens or closes, the hollow metal pipes collide and produce a lovely delicate sound. Which instantly soothed every consumer's ears as well as their mood.

I rushed in, took the trolley from the corner next to the cash counter , and began grabbing everything on the list. And filled the full tram in less than 30 minutes. I nearly got everything I needed. So I took the loaded trolley and made my way to the cash register for the billing. I was on my way to the cashier. when I realized that I had forgotten to bring a few items that were not on the itemized list. However, it was required for my present use. So I accelerated into the food zone and took the packets of whole grain bread in one hand and the flavored yoghurt packs in the other, which was my all-time favourite. hehe.

Then I turned and was ready to take a stride back when I bumped into a young man and dropped everything on the floor. We immediately apologized to each other and knelt to pick up the spilled objects. I took the yoghurt, and the young gentleman assisted me with the bread packages. I thanked him, and he raised his head slightly to respond. Meanwhile, someone from the staff called him. Perhaps he was employed there. So he returned immediately away, and I couldn't see his face since he was wearing a grey Nike snapback hat. 

But I could tell he was Mexican because he had an Aztec tattoo on his right dorsal wrist, which is a symbol of protection in Mexico. It immediately drew my attention because the Aztec emblem was deftly etched inside a crescent ring.

 It immediately drew my attention because the Aztec emblem was deftly etched inside a crescent ring