MOON PHASE - 18

The Jungle  safari was over. Last time when I woke up, I was wounded but thanks to Rafiki his weird medicine healed all the wounds.

I didn't even walk far when I spotted my car in front of me. But how did I end up here so soon? As far as I recalled, I had walked a long distance since I had abandoned my broken-down car the night before. Or was this place also a some kind of maze? As a result, I landed up back where I had left the car the previous time.

Well, There wasn’t much time to think. Let's take a look at the car's condition. I approached the car and examined it. Maybe I could fix it alone, or maybe I needed help. Let's see how things turn out. When I tried to restart the engine, guess what? It started. My wasn't broken anymore. I chuckled and tried not to think too much. Because none of this makes sense.

I came back to my hometown. As I already created a big mass over my parent's place last time before I left. After hearing the story from that creepy old man, I was no longer disappointed with anybody.  Even I had to apologize with everyone. I didn't know they were okay or not. As I had thrown tantrum  and ran away.

"Ohh.. I am a monster. No, I am a total idiot."

Finally I came back home,  parked my car and swooped into the my parent's house. I wanted to see everyone as soon as possible. I tried to opened the door but it was locked. So I pressed the Door bell multiple times.

My mom opened  the door as usual. Before she called my name I jumped on her to  hug her tightly, I started apolozing to her with teary eyes.

"I am so sorry, Mah."

Fountain of tears were floating down to my cheeks to her shoulder. My voice were shaky. As I was sobbing. I couldn't even Pronouncing  a word properly.

Rest of others were gathered around. They started giving me sympathy. Mom replied while petting my back,

"It’s okay, my child. It's okay. Nothing is your fault. "

I was stammering, 

"B….but… but,  I did hurt you guys. How can you forgive me so easily? "

Dad gave a gentle smile and rest his right hand on my shoulder to gave me relief and replied,  

"Because we are family. No matter what you will do. It doesn't matter who you are. We always love you. You are our child."

I went and hugged rest of other and asked my grandparents,

"Are you alright?"

Tita gave warm smile and rubbed my head and Tata replied in kind and gentle tone.

"We are absolutely  alright, Little one.
Look, your Tita has something for you."

Tita brought a cake in her hand and replied,

"Look, your cake seems delicious." 

I wiped my tears with my long sleeve,

"Hey, how did you find that? I remembered, I had forgotten behind that over the old closet?"

Then I realized that wasn't important at that time. So I simply wished her belated birthday,

"By the way happy birthday, Tita." 

Tita smiled back and gave me royal speech,

"Now it's time to show your true self, Princess. The evil spirit has invoked. The world needs you."

Well, all were quiet awkward to me. Seeing all them behaving so respectful towards me, but the situation were still serious so I responded,

"I promise,  I will find myself soon. Because I have found the purpose of my life."